12th December 2012, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

Do I need to join Army, Navy or Air Force after pursuing a career in NDA

do i need to join only in army,navy or airforce after persuing a carrer in nda?

14th December 2012, 12:21 AM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Do I need to join Army, Navy or Air Force after pursuing a career in NDA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
do i need to join only in army,navy or airforce after persuing a carrer in nda?
Hi

Your query is not exactly clear. AFTER PURSUING A CAREER IN NDA ? I would give you details on what NDA is and how you can make a career in it. As you would be knowing NDA stands for the National Defense Academy which is nothing but an Entrance Exam conducted by the UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) every year twice in the months of April and August.

All the candidates who desire to join Army, Navy or Air Force will have to give this exam because its the only way they can get in the Indian Defense. Now if you wish to take part, then there are certain Eligibility Criteria's which you need to fulfill :-

1. You should compulsorily an unmarried Male Indian
2. Age not more than 19 and not less than 16.5 years.
3. Educational Qualifications say that you should be a minimum 12th pass from a recognized school and with no pending backlogs.
4. ONLY Science streamed students can apply for the 3 wings, rest Commerce and Arts can ONLY apply for the ARMY.
5. Physical and Mental fitness would be checked so should be fit.

Apart from this you have to clear the NDA Exam and then the Physical Test and Personal Interview. Thus its a long and tough procedure.

The NDA 2013 notification is not yet out but would be out soon, so you can apply for it on after 21-12-2012. The last tentative date to apply would be 20th January 2013 and the EXAM DATE - 07-04-2013 (Sunday).

For any more info on the same, CLICK HERE..

Yeah if you want to pursue a career in Defense then you have to give the NDA Examination.

Hope this helps

All the best

Regards
RANJEET
1st May 2013, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Do I need to join Army, Navy or Air Force after pursuing a career in NDA

could any job in airforce on persuing 12?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?