20th June 2012, 03:39 PM
almaskhan121

Which course is best for my brother who has passed 12th?

which crouse is best for him and he is not good in study plz tell any easy croucse

10th September 2012, 01:27 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course is best for my brother who has passed 12th?

You can select according to your brother’s interest. If he is interested in technical subjects, then try for engineering or diploma programs. Courses in medicine will be apt for students who are interested in biology. Bachelor degree programs in science, arts, or commerce, can also be opted. Selection of the course also depends on the stream selected at 12th class.
9th June 2020, 09:58 PM
Nancy m n

If your brother is good and interested in science then can go for;
engineering,medicine,bsc(in specific subjects like combinations of biology,chemistry,math or the other way including physics),etc
If he has done commerce then can go for like B.com,CA,CS,etc
If he is interested in art then it also has many courses like literature,music,paintings,etc.
11th June 2020, 05:02 AM
CMA KARTHIK

Hello
First of all you must find out which stream is your brother interested in. in case the choice for choosing is available to you or your parents then following are the courses
1. CA/CMA/ACCA/MBA/FRM/CPA/CFA
2. LL.B/CS

The first line of courses that are mentioned are related to the Finance and Accounting stream. which are very popular both in India and abroad.

CA :- The Course ideally takes 4 years to complete without any delay at any stage. Once qualified the areas of works that a CA can handle varies from Direct taxation, Indirect taxation, Financial Audit (Statutory Audit) Mainly.

CMA:- The Course Ideally takes 3-4 years without any delay at any stage . Once Qualified a CMA can work in the areas of Taxation (Statutory backing for GST i.e. Indirect taxes) and Cost Audit and since the curriculum is almost same with CA he/she can also work in the areas of Accounts, Direct taxation and Finance.
Jobs in PSUs will treat CAs and CMAs both on Par.

3. ACCA:- This Course is Gaining popularity in recent years in India. this course duration varies from the stage at which you register i.e. after 12th/graduation/post Grad etc kindly check website.

4.MBA:- CAT i.e. Common Admission test is for Nationwide selection of Colleges/universities. however Many Universities have their own Entrance test for getting selected.
Business administration requires good understanding of Finance. Economics, Management and other areas
another option is to go abroad for Batcherlor's Degree instead of only Masters.
5.FRM:- Mainly into risk management this is the course for those who are interested in finance but can narrow down their interest into risk management.
6.CPA:- USA equivalent of CA cost cost is around 4-5 lakhs and exam centers are now in india also apart from Dubai and USA. four subjects after Graduation.
7. CFA:- considered to be one of the toughest courses in Finance around the world. this course is divided into 3 levels and is mainly focused on investment banking etc

Now if you are interested into Law
then a combination of LL.B and CS is an Unbeatable combination and will be welcomed by both accounting and finance professionals and Legal professionals when there comes a time to collaborate

why is it unbeatable combo?
1. CS is a course which belongs to the same family of CA and CS however this course is specialized into Corporate law, Securities law and allied laws and are statutorily responsible to keep the compliance of companies in order. also they are Key Managerial Personnel in many organisations wherever they are to be compulsorily appointed as CS.
2. LLB on the other hand is into complete legal side that is its focus is on Understanding several laws and arguing and interpreting in the courts of law
but knowledge of accountancy and finance is not concentrated
therefore CS and LLB will not only help legal side but also Accounting and finance side also.
thank you. good luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?