10th December 2018, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

Do I need to write any entrance exam for getting admission in B.V.Sc?

I want to apply for Bachelor of Veterinary Science (B.V.Sc). Is there any entrance exam requirement for this course? Can't I get admission in any college without entrance exam?

15th December 2018, 01:59 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do I need to write any entrance exam for getting admission in B.V.Sc?

Yes, most of the institutes conducts entrance examination for admission in the Bachelor of Veterinary course.

The required educational qualification to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as main paper. The minimum age limit is 17 years.

So, visit official website to get detail about the admission in the course.
15th December 2018, 05:50 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do I need to write any entrance exam for getting admission in B.V.Sc?

Admission in government colleges are conducted on the basis of entrance examination. So, you have to appear and qualify in examination for admission in any government or reputed private colleges.

The required eligibility to appear for the examination is that candidate must have passed 12th in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as main paper.

The minimum required aggregate varies with institute.
15th December 2018, 06:08 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

If you want to get admission in government college then you must have to appear and qualify in the examination for admission in B.V.Sc course.

The eligibility to appear for examination is that candidate must have passed 12th with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as main paper.

For admission in some of the institute minimum required aggregate is 50% while relaxation for reserved category. So, visit official website to get detail information.
15th December 2018, 08:41 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

BVSc stands for Bachelor of Veterinary course.

The qualification required for this course is 12th passed from a recognized board with PCB subjects.

You need to write All India Pre Veterinary Test for admission in good college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?