2nd August 2018, 07:53 AM
Unregistered

Cutoff marks required in 2nd PUC and in entrance exam to secure BVSc admission in any reputed college of Kerala?

Hello friends, I am studying in 2nd PUC. After completing my 2nd PUC, I want to study BVSc course. Can I know what cutoff marks is required in both 2nd PUC and in the entrance exam to secure BVSc admission in any reputed college of Kerala?

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff rank required in KCET to study BSc(Agriculture) in any reputed college?
  2. Cutoff rank required in NEET to secure MBBS admission in any reputed college of India? -- [New]
  3. Admission details of BVSc course in Karnataka for a candidate with 75.33% in 2nd PUC?
  4. Marks required in KCET to get BVSc or AH course? Which course is better among them?
  5. Cutoff marks required in TSICET 2018 to study MBA in any reputed college?
  6. Cutoff marks required in PUC to study BVSc for free? How much I have to pay through Management Quota?
  7. Cutoff rank required in NEET to study BVSc in any reputed college in India?
  8. Cutoff marks required in Maharashtra CET 2018 to study MBA in any reputed college?
  9. Cutoff marks required in SRMJEEE to get BTech(Genetic Engineering) admission?
  10. Am I eligible to pursue BVSc course after completing B.Pharmacy? How can I apply for admission in the course?
  11. Cutoff rank required in NEET to secure MBBS admission in any reputed Private Medical college?
  12. Is there any private college for B.Vsc in India?
  13. What are the chances of getting admission in reputed aided colleges?
  14. Which are the entrance tests that I need to prepare for during 2nd PUC in Bangalore? What is the cutoff percentage and maximum marks required in each subject? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I study BVSc for free with 63% in PUC?
  16. Cutoff rank required in AP-EAMCET to study BSc(Agriculture) in any reputed Government college?
  17. Eligibility to secure BSc(Physics) admission in any reputed college of Bihar for a candidate with 56% in 12th BSEB Science?
  18. Is there any entrance test to pass for admission in BVSc course in Mumbai? What is the cutoff percentage for admission in BVSc in Mumbai? Is the BVSc course available in any private university in Maharashtra?
7th August 2018, 02:42 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff marks required in 2nd PUC and in entrance exam to secure BVSc admission in any reputed college of Kerala?

** Bachelor of Veterinary Science is an undergraduate Veterinary Science Course.

** For this course candidate should have passed 12th class in science stream from a recognized board.

** As per my knowledge, you should score at least 60% in 12th to secure BVSc admission in any reputed college of Kerala.

** The admission of candidate will be done on the basis of entrance like EAMCET so you should score your rank below 5000.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?