15th August 2012, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

Do I need to write the entrance exam for CDSE exam? I am a NCC C certificate holder

sir, i am a ncc "c" certificate holder..do i need to write the entrance exam for cdse exam... i am pursuing btech final year.....+91-8801434702

26th December 2012, 05:07 PM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do I need to write the entrance exam for CDSE exam? I am a NCC C certificate holder

YES, you still have to write the written test of the CDS exams.
If you clear the Written tests, than you have to face the SSB interview.

CDS exams are held two times in a year

Next CDS exams will be held on 8th Sep 2013
Notification will come out on 25th May 2013

Educational Qualifications for the CDS exams:
NAVY - Graduation Pass with Phy and Maths as subjects in class 12th or BE/BTECH
Officers Training Academy- Graduation Pass in any Stream
AIRFORCE- Graduation Pass with Phy and Maths as subjects in class 12th or BE/BTECH
Indian Military Academy - Graduation Pass in any Stream

Indian Military Academy Between 19- 24 years
Officers Training Academy Between 19- 25 years
NAVY - Between 19- 22 years
AIR FORCE - Between 19- 23 years
2nd October 2013, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Do I need to write the entrance exam for CDSE exam? I am a NCC C certificate holder

sir, i am ncc c certificate holder and i am reading b.com 3rd year can i aaply for cds exam
10th February 2014, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

respected sir/madam ,my name is sindhu i have completed my 2 pu and i am a NCC C cert holder with A grade can i apply for CDS exam please reply as soon as possible thanking you.........
29th August 2014, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

sir i am a ncc c certificate holder graduate girl can i go directly for the c.d.s interview or i also need to clear the entrance exam
14th October 2015, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

I am a ncc c certificate holder can i go directly for the CDS interview or I need to clear the entrance exam??
7th October 2017, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

I am a c certificate holder of ncc. I am applying for CDSE 2017. What is the benifits of this certificate for OTA?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?