8th May 2012, 12:41 AM
oshin nair

Do we need to give any entrance exam after 12th to get admission in MBBS in D.Y.Patil? Minimum marks required in MHT CET?

Do we need to give any entrance exam after 12th to get admission for MBBS in dy patil and what is the minimum marks a student should get in MH_CET so that he/she can get admission in dy patil

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for MHT CET exam after doing BCA and scoring 41.60% in 12th? Will I get admission in any medical college for MBBS course? What is preference form? How does it help in getting admission in MBBS course?
  2. Minimum marks required to get admission in MBBS?
  3. Admission in government MBBS college with scholarship for a candidate who have secure 315 marks in MH-CET? Minimum marks required in 12th for admission in MBBS? -- [New]
  4. Will MHT CET marks be enough to get admission in any college? Minimum percentage required to get admission in college?
  5. Minimum marks required in MHT CET for MBBS admission?
  6. How to get solved papers for MHT CET engineering exam?
  7. Details about the admission procedure for MBBS? Any other exams to give apart from MHT CET and AMUPMDC exam? What is the course fees?
  8. Minimum rank required in MHT CET to get admission in chemical engineering?
  9. Is there any government quota to get admission for MBBS in Maharashtra? What are the percentage of marks required for MHT CET?
  10. Is there a government quota to get admission in MBBS in Maharashtra? What is the percentage of marks required for MHT CET?
  11. Is there any government quota to get admission for MBBS in Maharashtra? What is the percentage of marks required for MHT CET?
  12. Is there any government quota to get admission for MBBS in Maharashtra? What is the percentage of marks required for MHT CET?
  13. Minimum marks required to fulfill for MHT CET?
  14. Minimum Marks required in MHT-CET to get admission for Engineering in Pune?
  15. Can I get the admission in engineering college through MHT CET? I have 42% marks in 12th PCM group and scored 73% marks in MHT CET
  16. How much minimum marks is required in MHT-CET for getting admission in government engineering college at Amravati?
  17. Minimum marks required in MH-CET to get a good college? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Will I get admission in MBBS in any government medical college of Maharashtra after scoring 128 marks in MHT CET
3rd December 2012, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Do we need to give any entrance exam after 12th to get admission in MBBS in D.Y.Patil? Minimum marks required in MHT CET?

Sir, how do I try IIT JEE?
12th February 2013, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Do we need to give any entrance exam after 12th to get admission in MBBS in D.Y.Patil? Minimum marks required in MHT CET?

Sir,i want know abaut neet exam?
12th February 2013, 11:43 PM
Shrikanth Muralidharan

Hi.
DY Patil is an Autonomous University or Deemed University. They have their own entrance exams. The forms come out around after January or Feb. You have to attempt the exam. But mind you, they do have management placements also. For that you need to contact the administration office personally with your parent(s). the donation system holds firm ground among such institutes. if you are ready to pay, then no matter what you score in the exam, everything is managed quite astonishingly well.
as far as MH CET is concerned, if you are a general category student, you shpuld score a minimum of 50% in the entrance to be considered eligible for the admission procedure. if you have a caste reservation, then its even less. It doesn't matter how much you score, all that matters in MH CET is what's your rank. People with a score of 179 on 200 have struggled for seats since there are many people with the same score along side.
All the best.
Shrikanth
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?