26th April 2017, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Do we need to pass PCB in order to pass NEET?

Is there any thing like one need to pass in each and every subject (PCB) to pass NEET? If there is anything, then please tell me.

26th April 2017, 08:55 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do we need to pass PCB in order to pass NEET?

In order to appear for NEET exam, candidate must have passed or appearing in PCB stream i.e. Physics, Chemistry and Biology from a recognized board.

So, if you are appearing in 10+2 with PCB, then also you can appear for NEET Exam.

The syllabus of NEET is entirely based on 11, 12 syllabus of these three subjects.

So, if you are studying properly in 11 and 12 then you can easily understand concepts lying behind typical questions asked in NEET Exam.
26th April 2017, 10:12 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

There is nothing like that you can pass NEET only if you qualify all subjects in your 12th standard PCB stream from a recognized board. To be eligible to appear in NEET examination and to get admission in Degree course through NEET examination, you should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with PCB stream with minimum aggregate of 50% marks from a recognized board.
26th April 2017, 10:23 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

NEET refers to National Eligibility cum Entrance Test and same is a national level medical entrance examination held for offering admission in MBBS and BDS degree course in any medical college across India.

The educational qualification required for appearing in NEET is a higher secondary school degree with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as main subjects with at least 50% aggregate ( 40% in case of SC/ST and PWD category candidates ) from a recognized board.

Now as far as you are concerned about the need of passing in all your papers of your higher secondary school degree then it is certainly required as well as your overall aggregate in same degree must be at least 50% or 40% in case you belong to SC/ST or PWD category.

For more details about NEET you can refer to the link www.cbseneet.nic.in.
26th April 2017, 11:57 PM
ranu shahi

Yes, you have to pass in all subjects like Physics, Chemistry and Biology individually to pass NEET examination. As per the new circular against the eligibility crietria is that you can only attempt three times in NEET examination and your minimum age would be 17 years and maximum age would be 25 years.
27th April 2017, 01:59 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is there any thing like one need to pass in each and every subject (PCB) to pass NEET? If there is anything, then please tell me.
For NEET exam, you fulfill below given criteria.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subject are eligible for NEET exam. At 10+2 level you need to secure minimum 50% of marks in physics, chemistry and biology taken together.

Your minimum age should be 17 years.
27th April 2017, 12:34 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

NEET stands for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test and same is a common medical entrance examination held for admission in undergraduate medical courses i.e; MBBS and BDS in any medical college of India except AIIMS.

As far as you are concerned about the need to passing each papers of PCB group for being eligible to appear in NEET then it is definitely required. Further also your overall aggregate in your higher secondary school degree i.e; Class 12th must not be less than 50% in order to be eligible for same examination. Relaxation of 10% is allowed for SC/ST and PWD category candidates.

For details related to NEET you can visit its official website i.e; www.cbseneet.nic.in.
11th August 2022, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to give neet if physics is my 4th subject in 12th final but PCB aggregate is 59.33% ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?