24th November 2015, 08:14 AM
Unregistered

Do you think that I can become a Cardiologist in future?

Hello. I am a student of 10th and i got 70 out of 90 in science in my half yearly exam. Do you think i can pass medical entrance and become a cardiologist in future?

26th December 2017, 09:45 PM
kachhadiyaramesh

Default Re: Do you think that I can become a Cardiologist in future?

Nothing is impossible. You can surely clear the medical entrance test, but you will have to do hard work as well as smart work for that. You got 70 out of 90 in 10th is not your final result and no one can decide whether you will become a cardiologist or not. It's sure that you can get good score by following some tips and tricks.

Steps to Become Cardiologist
- Choose science stream with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects.
- Pursue MBBS having 5.5 years duration.
- After completion of MBBS, Complete two to three years of master degree in Cardiology specialization.
- Get requisite registration from Medical Council of India.

Tips to Prepare For Exam
- Know the syllabus of exam and Analyze it.
- Find your mistakes and weak areas and give more time and prepare well to transform it into strong.
- Understand the concepts very well what you studying.
- Prepare Notes, Important Points, Diagram etc. which will help you to recall answers quickly.
- Solve the previous asked question papers.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?