17th February 2019, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

Does all universities conduct same entrance for B.Sc Agriculture or it differs?

I want to know about the entrance for B.Sc Agriculture. Does all universities conducts same entrance or it differs from university to university? Can I syllabus and exam pattern details of top 5 universities conducting this entrance?

20th February 2019, 02:39 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does all universities conduct same entrance for B.Sc Agriculture or it differs?

No, there is no common entrance examination for admission in B.Sc Agriculture course.

The entrance examination is conducted by various institutes for admission in the course.

ICAR conducts entrance examination for admission in Central government institutes.

Entrance examination is conducted by various other institutes for admission in the course in the respective institute.

So, kindly visit the official website to get syllabus and other detail about examination and admission procedure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?