8th October 2019, 01:52 PM
Prem2071

Does Capgemini provide offer letters to candidates having backlogs?

I am selected in CAPGEMINI. I had a backlog in 6th semester. Currently I'm pursuing 7th semester. I'm 2020 pass out. Recently Capgemini asked us to submit upto 6th semester certificates. I uploaded the backlog certificate also. I can clear that backlog in upcoming exams. Will that backlog affect my job? Will Capgemini gives an opportunity to clear the backlog before the final semester or before the joining date? Will Capgemini send the call letter to me?

13th October 2019, 10:46 PM
S4018

Default Re: Does Capgemini provide offer letters to candidates having backlogs?

Yes they will give the offer letter,but you should have all cleared in 2020 before joining , otherwise the offer will not be valid
26th March 2022, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Does Capgemini provide offer letters to candidates having backlogs?

i got the letter of intent in capgemini but i have an active backlog in 3rd semester but i have attended the semester exam and waiting for the result will i get offer letter
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?