10th June 2016, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

Companies that offer job to candidates who have backlogs in graduation?

Hello sir, I am presently pursuing Final year of CSE and I have appeared in Examinations but results are not yet announced. Please tell me what are the companies which allow candidates who have backlogs during Graduation.

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies which provides job for B.Tech EEE candidates with 6 backlogs?
  2. Could I be eligible in campus recruitment in any company after having a semester backlog?
  3. List of Companies that offer Job Opportunities for the candidates of Post Graduation in Biotechnology? Will there be any chance for these candidates to work in Pharma Companies?
  4. Am I eligible for placement in Infosys or other MNC's after passing 3rd year with 70% and a backlog?
  5. Eligibility to be an Engineer graduate?
  6. How will a backlog in 7th semester affect my placement?
  7. Am I eligible for placement if I have a backlog in 6th semester?
  8. Clearing backlogs after 2 years of graduation will affect opportunities to get jobs?
  9. Am I eligible for IBM with a backlog in final year?
  10. In which MNC am I eligible to work?
  11. How can I get a job in top MNC? Any companies that will take students with backlogs?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for job in public sector companies? What's the selection procedure and eligibility criteria for the same? I have 64% in B.Tech and had many backlogs
  13. Problems due to backlogs in placements or campus recruitments? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What should I do after MBA? I have completed finance
  15. What are the career options after passing BSc IT? What is the salary range? Is there a good scope in BSc IT?
  16. Can I get a good job in good MNC companies if I clear all my 11 backlogs in the final year? How can I start applying for a job?
  17. Will backlogs affect my job opportunities?
  18. Completed B.Tech with Backlogs in 2nd Semester : Can I apply for any job?
10th June 2016, 07:59 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Companies that offer job to candidates who have backlogs in graduation?

Normally, small companies don't have problem in giving job to candidates with backlogs provided you perform well in the interview. You have to get a character certificate from your college before applying for job.

Top companies filter candidates based on education and of you have backlogs then it will create problems. Hence, first try to get into a smaller company with a decent package according to your situation.
11th June 2016, 05:36 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Companies that offer job to candidates who have backlogs in graduation?

I am sorry to say that you cannot get admission in any good company except BPOs without having completed your supplementary papers. Therefore, I suggest you yo kindly clear your papers at the earliest and in one attempt only in order to get the opportunity toi appear for interview and avail the job post in any goo company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?