Does FTII provide Television course?

Hi
I would like to know whether the ftii would provide television courses or not
with regards
satish rangu

7th March 2012, 01:10 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does FTII provide Television course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rangu satish View Post
Hi
I would like to know whether the ftii would provide television courses or not
with regards
satish rangu

Film and Television Institute of India [FTII], Pune, has the access to following courses which are related to Television:

Post Graduate Certificate Course in Direction,
Post Graduate Certificate Course in Electronic Cinematography,
Post Graduate Certificate Course in Video Editing,
Post Graduate Certificate Course in Sound Recording and TV Engineering,

For all the courses mentioned above candidate must have completed the Bachelors degree. The duration of these course is 1 year.

For detail Information and admission procedure you may refer to the official website of Film and Television Institute of India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?