1st May 2019, 09:21 PM
Sampara

Does government provide any scholarship of fee reimbursement for EAMCET rank holders?

Sir, l got 50,000 rank in EAMCET and I belong to BCD caster which falls under OBC category. I am unable to pay fees. Will government pay my whole fee for Agricultural and Medicine studies or is there any such scholarships available?

6th May 2019, 08:56 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does government provide any scholarship of fee reimbursement for EAMCET rank holders?

Yes, you can get fee reimbursement and scholarship from government for pursuing your higher studies after securing 50000 rank in EAMCET examination. To be eligible to get fee reimbursement for pursuing your higher studies, your family annual income should be less than two lakh rupees for SC/ ST candidates and for others, it should be less than one lakh rupees. You can apply for fee reimbursement through online at epass official website https://www.epass.cgg.gov.in, once the applications are invited by the government.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?