2nd June 2016, 12:59 PM
Sana Jai Krishna

Will I get some fee reimbursement if I do engineering course even after not qualifying EAMCET?

I didn't qualified in EAMCET. But i have strong desire to do engineering. Is there any fee reimbursement for me? Can you please provide me the information soon as possible? I need to do the course and get scholarship as well.

2nd June 2016, 09:54 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I get some fee reimbursement if I do engineering course even after not qualifying EAMCET?

Fee reimbursement scheme and scholarships are generally applicable only to candidates who had secured admission in Engineering course through EAMCET examination (Convenor Quota seats). The tuition fee and scholarship will be paid by the respective state government.

Candidates who had not qualified the EAMCET examination and who had secured admission in Engineering course through Management Quota seats are not eligible to apply for fee reimbursement and scholarship.

If you need help of this scheme to pursue your Engineering course then, you must have to appear and qualify the EAMCET examination and you must have to get admission in Engineering course through EAMCET examination counselling process.
5th June 2018, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I get some fee reimbursement if I do engineering course even after not qualifying EAMCET?

Cutoff is whether helpful to unqualified students or not for getting the reembersement
4th June 2019, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

I have got 37.1038 in eamcet and i have 1 back log so if i pass in than ..is there any chance for qualify in eamcet
12th June 2019, 09:23 AM
Unregistered

I dint qualify in TS EAMCET and I am minority student can I get seat in engineering college.... it's my dream
8th July 2019, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

Will I get Japan 20000 fees remusement if I do engineering course even after not qualifying EAMCET
5th August 2019, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

I am not qualified emcet but qualified in mains so fee reimbursement eligible
25th August 2021, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

I got 39.63 % in ts eamcet can I any fee reimbursement??
31st July 2022, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

Can i have fee reumbusment even after not qualifying eamcet
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?