3rd April 2012, 11:53 PM
mounika panchadri

Is EAMCET necessary for BSc AG? What is the fee structure?

sir please tel me that is eamcet necessary for bsc ag? is there any fee to this course ? if yes howmuch?

Related Questions:
  1. How to study Ag BSc in Hyderabad? List of the colleges and their fee structure?
  2. How can I get a seat in BSc Agriculture without EAMCET in Hyderabad? What is the fee structure?
  3. Which colleges can I get having 50000 rank in EAMCET? Fee structure of such colleges?
  4. What is the fee structure in AP medical EAMCET private?
  5. What are the jobs after doing BSc from IHM Mumbai? What is the fee structure? How much is the fee structure?
  6. What is the fee structure for BSc Nursing? Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? What is the scope after doing BSc Nursing? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Fee structure of BSc Physics at St. Xaviers College Mumbai? Colleges or universities with decent fee structure?
  8. What can I do to join LPU after scoring 60% in BSc? Fee structure of the course?
  9. What is the fee structure for MBBS after scoring 946 marks in intermediate and 65 marks in EAMCET?
  10. What is the fee structure to do MBBS after scoring 45121 rank in EAMCET -- [New]
  11. Names of BSc Agricultural Colleges in Shimoga? Fee structure for BSc Agriculture?
  12. What is the fee structure for BSc Nursing in 1st semester?
  13. Will I get a seat in BAMS or BHMS after scoring 20,786 rank in EAMCET? What is the fee structure? When is the counseling?
  14. Details about admission in BSc Biotechnology? What is the fee structure?
  15. What is the counseling date for BSc Agriculture for EAMCET qualified? I have scored 36964 rank
  16. Can I go for Agriculture BSc after securing 56 percentage? What is the fee structure?
  17. Can I go for Agriculture BSc after securing 56 percentage? What will be the fee structure?
  18. Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? What is the fee structure?
7th May 2012, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is EAMCET necessary for BSc AG? What is the fee structure?

Is EAMCET necessary for BSc AG? What is the fee structure?
14th May 2012, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

sir plz tell me for bsc nursing emcet is neccessary or without emcet is there is a chance to get admission in nursing college
3rd June 2012, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

Did emcet or neet is required for bsc Ag?
3rd June 2012, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Did emcet is required for Bsc Ag
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?