13th June 2018, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

Does IGNOU offer BBA courses? If yes, how and when to apply?

I want to pursue BBA from distance mode of education so I want to know whether IGNOU offers BBA or not? If it does offers then please tell me when will forms be given out and how to apply for it?

14th June 2018, 05:56 PM
stutiswet2

Default Re: Does IGNOU offer BBA courses? If yes, how and when to apply?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to pursue BBA from distance mode of education so I want to know whether IGNOU offers BBA or not? If it does offers then please tell me when will forms be given out and how to apply for it?
Yes, IGNOU offers BBA course in Distance Learning. You can apply for BBA course online through this site: https://onlineadmission.ignou.ac.in
Last Date to apply is 15th July 2018.
15th June 2018, 02:59 AM
perthc

Default Re: Does IGNOU offer BBA courses? If yes, how and when to apply?

Hi,

Yes,IGNOU offers BBA courses. Some of its details are-->

Details of BBA in Retail :-

Minimum Duration: 3 Years
Maximum Duration: 6 Years
Course Fee: Rs. 27,000
Minimum Age: 18 Years
Maximum Age: 24 Years

The eligibility criteria is --->

Category A – Direct entry

• +2/equivalent based on merit of physically fit candidates.
  • The University provides reservation of seats as per Government of India rules.
There will be a personal interview at the regional center prior to selection of candidates.

The Regional Director, in consultation with the Programme Coordinator, will conduct the interview.

You will be selected on the basis of personal interview, during which a candidate will be judged on the following:

Appearance, ability to communicate, attitude, mental alertness, general awareness.

Each of these shall carry maximum of 10 marks. You are required to secure at least 25 out of 50 to qualify.

Category B – Sponsored Admission

The sponsor is allowed to nominate employees, who have passed +2/equivalent, from their retail organization.

The sponsor will submit a letter on the company’s letterhead issued by a competent authority along with an individual application form of the candidate nominated with the programme fee through a Demand Draft drawn in favour of IGNOU payable at New Delhi.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?