8th March 2016, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to do correspondence Diploma in Fine Arts along with Higher Secondary for 10th student?

Hello,
Is it possible to do Diploma in Fine Arts through correspondence, after completing 10th, along with Higher Secondary? If so, please give me the details.

Related Questions:
  1. Higher courses in Fine Arts after Diploma and career options in Hyderabad?
  2. How can I join distance education program for masters in fine arts after completing diploma in fine arts? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which is better among Diploma and Higher Secondary for 10th PSEB student?
  4. Eligibility of doing diploma in Fine Arts after 12th commerce?
  5. How may I continue my studies in B.F.A? I've done my higher secondary education and diploma in Fashion designing
  6. Correspondence Master of Fine Arts program for B.A. graduate who has completed 2 years Diploma in Art & Craft course?
  7. Scope of Arts, Science and Commerce? Which one to study in Higher Secondary?
  8. Which Diploma can i do after 12th from Fine Arts to become a Journalist?
  9. List of institutes offering bachelor's degree in fine arts through correspondence in Delhi?
  10. Which is better to study among Higher Secondary and Diploma in Engineering course for a candidate who has secured 87% in 10th?
  11. What should I do among Higher Secondary and Architecture Diploma course to become an Architect being a 10th student?
  12. Possibility to study Science in Higher Secondary if secured 6 CGPA in 10th CBSE?
  13. Possibility to study MBBS for 12th NIOS student?
  14. Which is better among Engineering Diploma and Higher Secondary for 10th GSEB student?
  15. List of the correspondence universities offering Bachelor of Fine Arts programme?
  16. Whether Burdwan University provides correspondence diploma program in Fine Arts?
  17. Should I study Hotel Management Diploma course instead of Higher Secondary if completed 10th?
  18. Whether Fine Arts has good scope for a long period? Best correspondence college in Bangalore for Bachelor of Fine Arts?
12th March 2016, 09:13 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to do correspondence Diploma in Fine Arts along with Higher Secondary for 10th student?

Normally, most of the diploma courses are regular but still there are open universities which offer such courses in correspondence mode. Therefore, you can surely pursue it along with your high school.

There are many universities like IGNOU which offer such course and you can definitely apply for it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?