19th March 2015, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

Can I get Education Loan to study MBA if studying BBA in IGNOU?

Sir,
I am a student of IGNOU, studying
BBA. I want to study MBA but not in Distance.
I want to do MBA from regular course.
For MBA I want to apply for Education Loan.
Kindly let me know I can possibly apply?
With Regards-

21st March 2015, 12:47 AM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Can I get Education Loan to study MBA if studying BBA in IGNOU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I am a student of IGNOU, studying
BBA. I want to study MBA but not in Distance.
I want to do MBA from regular course.
For MBA I want to apply for Education Loan.
Kindly let me know I can possibly apply?
With Regards-
Pursuing higher studies in India have become primary thing in the competitive world, everyone wants to have Managerial skills via MBA course. And for pursuing higher studies, students have to prepare and plan for finance and which has become very easy as many companies and banks are providing loan on subsidized rates. One of the private company, Credila offers educational loan on the basis of few eligibility criteria and these criteria are similar for every private companies providing loan as well as including Nationalized banks of India.

Regarding your query, as you are a student of IGNOU studying BBA and want to pursue MBA regular from any reputed institution, therefore yes you can apply for education loan from private as well as from Nationalized banks.

Let’s look some eligibility criteria to get your loan application to the next approval level.
You can apply for AICTE or Non AICTE approved courses. Private banks give up to 100% loan of the course fee and also with living costs. Private Banks they provide 8-10 lacks of funds and 25 lacks for a full time MBA course and more details you can find in the respective websites of companies and banks.

And its very much possible to apply for Education loan for pursing MBA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?