4th July 2020, 07:42 PM
Archi Tomar

Does IGNOU offers M.Sc with specialization in Mathematics?

Hi, could anybody please confirm me whether IGNOU offers M.Sc Mathematics or not via distance mode of education. If it offers, then what is the admission criteria and application procedure? Could you please share the website link? Also, let me know how much would it cost me.

6th July 2020, 10:05 PM
Meekaat

Default Re: Does IGNOU offers M.Sc with specialization in Mathematics?

Yes IGNOU offers msc mathematics. Candidates need to have completed bachelors degree. the course is of 2years and the coarse fees is 26,400. you can apply online on this website www. ignou.ac. in...
30th July 2020, 05:09 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Does IGNOU offers M.Sc with specialization in Mathematics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archi Tomar View Post
Hi, could anybody please confirm me whether IGNOU offers M.Sc Mathematics or not via distance mode of education. If it offers, then what is the admission criteria and application procedure? Could you please share the website link? Also, let me know how much would it cost me.
##Yes ,you can go ahead for M.Sc admission under IGNOU

##MSc (Mathematics )

-Minimum Duration: 2 Years

-Maximum Duration: 4 Years

-Course Fee: Rs. 26,400

IGNOU official page:- www.ignou.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?