5th March 2012, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

Does IIT Roorkee offer MSc IT and MCA correspondence course? What is the fee structure?

Do IIT Rurkee offers msc it and mca correspondence course? If yesterday, kindly tell me th
e detail of forms date,fees and other details..
?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure for MCA in IIT Roorkee for general, SC, ST and OBC
  2. Whether MCA course is available in IIT Roorkee?
  3. What is the fee structure for MCA in IIT Roorkee for general, SC, ST and OBC?
  4. What is the latest fee structure of MCA in IIT Rookee
  5. Does IIT Roorkee provide correspondence admission in MCA?
  6. Any entrance for doing MSc through correspondence? Colleges in Hyderabad for doing MSc Correspondence? Procedure for doing it and fee structure for the same?
  7. Universities or colleges offering correspondence MBA in Chandigarh? What is their fee structure? Details of the correspondence MCA course?
  8. Any affiliated institute for MCA course through correspondence? Procedure for admission and fee structure?
  9. In which campus of IIT, MCA course is offered? Fee structure and number of seat available in IIT for MCA course?
  10. List of the colleges to pursue MCA correspondence in Hyderabad? Fee structure in university of Hyderabad and Osmania University for MCA correspondence?
  11. Application form for MCA from IIT Roorkee -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Deadline for IIT, Roorkee MCA entrance exam?
  13. Fee structure of MCA in IIT Madras? Information about the scholarship and the fee waiver for merit student?
  14. Fee structure for MCA course in Correspondence?
  15. After scoring 48% can I be eligible for MCA course in IIT Roorkee?
  16. Can I get admission for MCA course in IIT Roorkee having scored 65% in BCA and 67% in 10+2?
  17. Colleges in Hyderabad offering MCA correspondence with low fee structure? Fee of the course in Hyderabad University and Osmania University?
  18. Which is the best college to do engineering graduation? How long and how much fees they will ask for? -- [New]
17th September 2012, 02:23 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Does IIT Roorkee offer MSc IT and MCA correspondence course? What is the fee structure?

sir i am charan hansda
from kiit university
i want to know the fee structure for MCA at JNU and Roorkee
my mail id:[email protected]
4th May 2013, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Does IIT Roorkee offer MSc IT and MCA correspondence course? What is the fee structure?

Sir which college is better for doing MCA - JNU Delhi or IIT Roorkee

My mail ID is [email protected]
9th November 2014, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

sir which college is better for doing MCA correspondence-anna university or iit madras
my email id [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?