13th June 2013, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

Does IP university offer M.Com?What is the procedure to take admission in IP university for M.Com

Does i.p university offers m.com? N when its forms cums out? Whats the procedure to take addmision in i.p universty for m.com

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure for diploma taxation course? Procedure to get my bonafide certificate from Pune University?
  2. Which University is a better choice for me to join M.Com course after completion of B.Com course from Kakatiya University?
  3. Procedure for admission for M.Com from Pune University? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What is the total procedure for M.Com admission in Utkal University?
  5. Does IP university offer M.Com?What is the procedure to take admission in IP university for M.Com
  6. How to take admission for M.Com in Kalina University?
  7. Which university offers M.Com? What is the fee structure for M.Com?
  8. How to take admission for external M.Com from Mumbai University
  9. How can I join M.Com through correspondence in Calicut university? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  10. Admission procedure and syllabus of Ph.D in Accountancy at Mumbai University? -- [New]
  11. How to take admission in M.Com after passing B.Com this year
  12. How to take admission for M.Com Part I?
  13. Last date to get admission for M.Com course in Mumbai University? Required Documents to join this course?
  14. How to pursue M.Com in best university which offers quality study material and placement? What is the fee structure for M.Com?
  15. University offering Ph.D in Computer Science? Procedure to get admission in PH.D?
  16. Procedure to study M.S. in abroad? Is GRE and TOEFL necessary?
  17. What is the date of M.Com admission? Fee structure of the M.Com course? Procedure for admission in INGO university for M.Com?
  18. When will I get the admission form from North Orissa University? Procedure for admission in this university?

30th June 2016, 07:13 AM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: Does IP university offer M.Com?What is the procedure to take admission in IP university for M.Com

Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University is a public, professional university located in Delhi, India. Sorry to say IP University do not offers both regular and correspondence M Com courses. My suggestion to you is that you can apply for M.Com course in the following college like Sri Ram College of Commerce, Loyola College, Hindu College University of Delhi, Shri Narsee Monjee College of Commerce and Economics, Madras Christian College etc.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?