31st May 2012, 05:43 PM
tuliprai

What is the total procedure for M.Com admission in Utkal University?

plz give me the total procedure for mcom admission in utkal university(bhubaneswar).
and the date of admission.
and the admission form online.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure for admission in Utkal University in graduation course?
  2. Procedure to get admission for M.Com course in Utkal University?
  3. Detailed Information regarding admission procedure for M.Sc in Physics in Utkal University?
  4. How to take admission for M.Com in Karachi University?
  5. When will I get the admission form from North Orissa University? Procedure for admission in this university?
  6. Procedure to get admission for B.Ed course in Pune University? Eligibility criteria of the course?
  7. What is the procedure to get admission in MSc Maths at Utkal University? What is the cutoff marks to pass the entrance exam? -- [New]
  8. What is the eligibility criteria to get admission in MSc course in Chemistry in Utkal University?
  9. How to take admission in graduation in distance course in Utkal University Bhubaneshwar
  10. Admission procedure for diploma taxation course? Procedure to get my bonafide certificate from Pune University?
  11. Can I get admission in M.Sc. Physics in Utkal university after securing 41% in B.Sc. from Utkal University?
  12. Date of start of admissions in Utkal University? Procedures for admission in M.Com? When and how to apply for M.Com?
  13. Entrance Procedure of Utkal University for M.Com course?
  14. How to take admission in M.Com after passing B.Com this year
  15. Procedure for admission for M.Com from Pune University? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to take admission for M.Com Part I?
  17. Minimum marks or percentage required for admission in M.Com? What is the total fee structure for admission Xaviers, HR college SIES or Rupa college?
  18. How to take admission for M.Com in Kalina University?
14th August 2012, 05:12 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the total procedure for M.Com admission in Utkal University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuliprai View Post
plz give me the total procedure for mcom admission in utkal university(bhubaneswar).
and the date of admission.
and the admission form online.

Candidate who seeks to pursue Master of Commerce [M.Com] program, from the Utkal University, must have completed the Bachelors Degree program in the relevant discipline from a recognized University with a minimum of second class. The duration of the program is two years and comprises of four semesters. Admission is based on academic background and entrance test. 50% weightage each will be given to academic and entrance test. Cut-off mark in entrance test are decided by the Teachers’ Council of Commerce Department. Application Form and Prospectus can be obtained from the official website of the Utkal University.

For detail information one must refer to the following Link..
1st May 2013, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the total procedure for M.Com admission in Utkal University?

how do i know the lart date of applying form for m.com
9th December 2013, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
I am Manoranjan Sahoo. I want to admit of M.Com in utkal university. Kindly send me the eligibility criteria details with course fee and also date of admission.
This is my Email ID & Mobile No is given below.
[email protected]
09886198764/09337434752
2nd June 2014, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/madam

I m Natasha jena from jeypore (kpt) odisha.
I m an b. com graduate in vikram dev (auto) college
jeypore.
i would like to do M. com/pg in utkal university and wana know the eligibility criteria and course fee.
so i hope you wil give me the detailed information by mail or by texting msg.
here my n0 - 8763593024
my e-mail : [email protected]

Thanking you

With regards
Natasha
28th May 2015, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

What marks is required for the admission in b.com
20th January 2016, 10:09 AM
Unregistered

Respected Sir/Madam
I am Barnali Mohapatra. I want to admit of mcomm in Utkal university. Kindly send me the eligibility criteria details with course fee and date of admission . This is my email id & mobile no given below:
[email protected]
9556729006/9861515266
29th May 2017, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir, I'm Anish Sharma doing Bcom final year.
Wants to know the total procedure n cut off mark for MCOM in Utah University. Please send me details in email id : [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?