1st August 2011, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure for diploma taxation course? Procedure to get my bonafide certificate from Pune University?

hi
iam apeearing MCOm-III,i have interest in diploma taxation course but iam confuse about admission procedure,also i have onther question can iget my bonafide certificate from pue university what about procedure? also tell me can i get admission of DTL from pune university as an external student ? also tell this course syllabus
please give reply .

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure for M.Com admission in Pune university after completing B.Com fro Shivaji University?
  2. Detailed information, course duration, admission procedure and list of colleges with eligibility criteria to study Diploma in Law and Taxation at Borivali?
  3. Admission procedure, eligibility criteria and fee structure of Stri Bhautik Prasutitiantra Diploma in University of Pune for B.A.M.S candidate?
  4. When M.Pharma admission procedure will start in Maharashtra University and gujarat colleges? Any certificate Is required for applying in gujarat quota? What's the procedure for making that certificate?
  5. Can I get admission in B.Ed in Mumbai College after completing B.A from CMJ university
  6. Application procedure of diploma to degree Engineering course in Pune?
  7. What is the procedure followed to get admission in degree from Pune after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  8. NIT pune after diploma in IT?
  9. Admission procedure in Ph.D program at Pune University for M.Sc(Zoology) postgraduate?
  10. Procedure for admission for M.Com from Pune University? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What is the procedure of getting leaving certificate of TC PL?
  12. Admission procedure, eligibility and fees for Shri Bhautik Prasutitantra Diploma at Pune university?
  13. Admission procedure from Diploma to degree engineering in Pune?
  14. School can be changed after passing class 11?
  15. Procedure to get admission for B.Ed course in Pune University? Eligibility criteria of the course?
  16. Procedure for admission in Teaching after pursuing B.Ed from Pune University?
  17. How to take admission in Gujarat? Procedure for admission? I have done diploma engineering in EC from MIT college Pune
  18. How to take admission in MBA in Pune University? I am doing TYBA in Pune University
12th April 2012, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission procedure for diploma taxation course? Procedure to get my bonafide certificate from Pune University?

what is the procedure of diploma in taxation law ?
8th January 2013, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission procedure for diploma taxation course? Procedure to get my bonafide certificate from Pune University?

What is the fees about DTL?
15th August 2013, 02:05 AM
Unregistered

What is the last date of Mcom external admission of the pune university?
15th August 2013, 02:07 AM
Unregistered

What is the last date of Mcom external admission of the pune university?
30th June 2014, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

I want to do dtl n mcom.but i lost my registration card.then how i got bona fine n tc from pune university
29th October 2014, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

i want to do diploma in tax management from pune university ... so what is the procedure and what is the laste date of admission.....
28th July 2018, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Which documents are require to get admission for external mcom. in pune university?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?