6th July 2011, 12:46 AM
madhavkhaire

University offering Ph.D in Computer Science? Procedure to get admission in PH.D?

dear sir, I have done MCM(master in computer management) from pune university.I want to know which university or institution offer PhD in computer science and what are the procedure to get admission to PhD. pls let me know.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D? List of universities offering PhD in tourism? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of exams to give for doing Ph.D in Computer Science in best universities?
  3. Procedure to get admission in PhD? Universities in Rajasthan offering PhD in Tourism?
  4. Procedure and date of admission for PhD Computer Science in Mumbai University?
  5. Colleges and universities which offer PhD course?
  6. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D? University offering Ph.D in tourism? Procedure to take admission in IGNOU Ph.D in Tourism?
  7. Procedure to study PhD in Computer Science in Australia for MCA postgraduate? Topic to study in PhD?
  8. Admission procedure to study PhD in Computer Application for a candidate who has secured 67% in MCA?
  9. Procedure to study PhD in Computer Science in Australia for MCA postgraduate? Topic to study in PhD?
  10. Admission procedure to study PhD in Home Science for M.A. postgraduate of Delhi University? How much stipend is offered to PhD candidate of Delhi University?
  11. How to do Ph.D in computer science after doing MCA(computer science)? Is Lovely professional university best for doing Ph.D?
  12. What is the procedure to follow to take admission for Ph.D in Computer Science?
  13. PhD in Computer Science after 8 years of M.Sc? Procedure and other details?
  14. In which university I will get admission to study PhD in Computer Science if pursuing MCA in IGNOU? Procedure to get admission?
  15. List of universities offering PhD in Law in India? Admission procedure and specializations offered in PhD(Law)? -- [New]
  16. Procedure to get admission in Manipal University to study PhD in Microbiology for a SC candidate who has secured 32.33 percentile in GATE? List of PhD colleges offering admission with this GATE scorecard?
  17. Eligibility for PhD in Computer Science or Computer Application? Which university is providing these courses?
  18. PhD in Computer Science is possible to do from IGNOU or not?
29th July 2011, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: University offering Ph.D in Computer Science? Procedure to get admission in PH.D?

I m Ricky ... and i want to do Phd in computer science. As i have done my Mtech in IT from ksou.... Please tell me M i eligible for Phd and how can i get admission in Phd Please its Urgent Time is going/.....
2nd August 2011, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: University offering Ph.D in Computer Science? Procedure to get admission in PH.D?

Dear Sir, I have done MCM from pune university. Please let me know the procedure to do phd from pune university?
4th August 2011, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

i have done M.Sc in computer and i want to do Ph.d. ,can you pls tell me the procedure of admission ,about ph.d. entrance
10th September 2011, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

Can any body tell me about college which give correspondence Ph.D
13th December 2011, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

dear sir,
i have completed my M.Sc(comp sci) and i want to do the phd , can you please explain me the information regarding the phd and process of addmission.
18th December 2011, 07:56 AM
pradosh998
Member+

Hi!

Some of the best universities offering Phd. in computer science are:
Jadavpur University
Calcutta University
University of Delhi
St. Xavier`s College - Mumbai, Maharashtra
Indian Institute of Technology - Mumbai, Maharashtra
5th March 2012, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

if i had done mcm in university of pune can i do phd in computer science tell me the procedure of enterance exam in phd
27th June 2012, 10:28 AM
Unregistered

Hi, myself Subhash, who is very muvh keen to take up PhD in Computer Science & Engineering, as I have completed my MTech fro VTU, karnataka. Pls tell me the procedure for the same.
9th February 2013, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

sir icomplete distance education mca ptu jalandhar after b.tech so sir tell me ican do phd or mphil . sir guide me what i can do ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?