23rd April 2020, 04:02 AM
Angana97

Does ISRO hire candidates from Chemical Engineering background?

Hi, I have completed my Graduate degree course in Chemical Engineering. And, now I am wondering if I can get into ISRO or not. Could you please confirm me whether ISRO hires candidates from Chemical background or not?

3rd May 2020, 11:17 PM
huzaifaantuley

Default Re: Does ISRO hire candidates from Chemical Engineering background?

Yes, ISRO hire chemical Engineers. ISRO conducts separate online test for their recruitment. You need to clear them. It consists of all the basic concepts of Chemical Engineering. Good preparation will help you to secure a good rank in it. The next step is an Interview. If you perform well then you will be hired.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Is there any scope in Chemical Engineering in India? Monthly salary after Chemical Engineering? Best company for chemical engineering? Future of Computer and Electronics Engineering? 39 19th July 2019 08:50 AM
Minimum salary of Chemical Engineering in India? Opportunities in Chemical Engineering? Which is the best field to opt in Chemical Engineering between Petroleum and Pharmaceuticals? Do Chemical Engineering have any opportunities? 14 27th April 2014 10:42 AM
Which are the PSU companies who recruit Chemical Engineering Students and pay more than 5 Lakh per annum? Scope of Chemical Engineering in India for a B.Tech Chemical Engineering Student? 18 3rd August 2013 12:46 PM
Books to be followed for technical section of chemical? I am a graduate from Chemical Engineering Stream 1 6th June 2013 12:03 AM