15th August 2012, 12:14 PM
fareen778899

Books to be followed for technical section of chemical? I am a graduate from Chemical Engineering Stream

hello sir/madam,

i am (SHE) graduate student from the stream CHEMICAL ENGINEERING and this year i am going to apply for the GT-2012 notice .

can please guide me which books should i follow for technical section CHEMICAL questions & is there any particular books for technical (chemical), apptitude ,reasoning and English !

if so please suggest books or material or links whcih are use full for ONGC GT-2012 .

THANK YOU.

Related Questions:
  1. In Chemical Engineering stream how many jobs are available? -- [New]
  2. Is there any scope in Chemical Engineering in India? Monthly salary after Chemical Engineering? Best company for chemical engineering? Future of Computer and Electronics Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Where should I look for chemical engineering jobs? I have passed B.Tech in Chemical Engineering
  4. What are the chemical engineering job opportunities?
  5. Is there any scope in Chemical Engineering? What is the monthly income? Future of computer and electronics engineering?
  6. Best Chemical Engineering colleges in Tamilnadu? Salary of Chemical Engineering in Abroad and the fee structure of it in India?
  7. Which is the best course in engineering? What is the future of Chemical Engineering?
  8. Can I do MS in UK in stream other than Chemical?
  9. How to take B.E in Chemical after passing chemical engineering in IOCL
  10. How to pursue M.Tech in chemical engineering after completing B.E in chemical engineering?
  11. Which stream in B.Tech is a better choice for me to join after completion of Diploma in Chemical Engineering?
  12. Names of the best universities in any European Country for PG in Chemical Engineering or any discipline related to chemical engineering?
  13. Will it be a good option to do PG in Automobile Engineering after passing chemical engineering?
  14. What are the top chemical engineering colleges in karnataka?
  15. Salary package through B.Tech in Chemical Engineering along with Diploma in Chemical Engineering?
  16. What is the procedure for pursuing MS from abroad in Chemical Engineering?
  17. Can I do AMIE course if I am a ITI fitter student?
  18. Can a graduate chemical engineer apply for MPSC entrance exam
6th June 2013, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Books to be followed for technical section of chemical? I am a graduate from Chemical Engineering Stream

which is the best book for preparation of various competitive exams for chemical engineers?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?