27th January 2012, 10:07 AM
Unregistered

Does M.Phil in Computer Science beneficial to become a Lecturer?

sir,
i want to know that is mphil in computer science is beneficial, for appointment of a lecturer
or not.please tell me

Related Questions:
  1. Part time M.Phil holder is eligible for Lecturer job?
  2. List of colleges for doing M.Sc. and M.Phil. in computer science? Can I do Ph.D. just after B.Sc. in computer science? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to do M.Phil after completing MSc computer science?
  4. Lecturer jobs in Government colleges after completing M.Phil in Computer Science?
  5. Which course shall I opt for between M.Tech and MS after completion of BE in Computer Science to join as Lecturer in Engineering Colleges?
  6. Distance/Correspondence M.Phil in Computer Science?
  7. How to do PhD in Computer Science for an Assistant Lecturer? -- [New]
  8. Which course to choose to become a Lecturer in a good college having completed M.Sc in Computer Science and working in a Company?
  9. Names of university offering M.Phil/Ph.D computer science distance learning course?
  10. How to get lecturer job in government college after doing B.E computer science?
  11. Eligibility to join as a lecturer for computer science and engineering under ANNA university campus after MCA and ME ?
  12. Am I eligible for lecturer in computer science in private college of Poytechnic?
  13. Colleges offering M.Phil computer science in Madhurai? I am a MCA graduate
  14. Can I become a lecturer in any Arts and Science college if completed M.E. in Computer Science Engineering?
  15. Names of universities offering M.Phil in computer science through distance learning mode?
  16. Am I eligible to become a lecturer after passing B.E in Computer Science?
  17. Which course shall I join to become a Lecturer of Computer Science?
  18. Is it possible for me to do PhD in Computer Science or Information Technology?
27th January 2012, 02:46 PM
charanjot singh

Smile Re: Does M.Phil in Computer Science beneficial to become a Lecturer?

mphil in computer science is a gud degree and MCA itself is a gud one...

u can be a college professor in any engineering colleges whether in MCA dept or in computer science department.. and if u r tht much confident .. u can go for some gud careers in NASA, Microsoft, a no. of it companies, and go for go for any army jobs i mean it jobs in army and so all...

scopes are many.. and the thing is u hv to search for it and shud be willing and challenging to make ur employer an impression that they took the ryt decision.. got it..?

if u r challenging the dors will always open be confident and think .. whtever u hav is the best....
6th May 2012, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Does M.Phil in Computer Science beneficial to become a Lecturer?

What is the best colleges to do M.Phil computer science in Chennai?
25th May 2012, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i hv compltd my MSc in computer Science.And im not dat interested in programming.But i like to become a lecturer.So what are the options for me to do MPhil in computer science.
Which subject would be good for me to take???
3rd January 2013, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

Is m.Sc with M.Phil is eligible for engineering college lecturer. so many are saying only m.tech is eligible. is it true?
12th July 2013, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

I'v completed Msc Mphil in computer science. I want to do Phd in abroad universities without writing tofel or ielts like. So can you tel me is there any chances
6th July 2014, 01:21 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,
i want to know that is mphil in computer science is beneficial, for appointment of a lecturer
or not.please tell me
yeah, It's a correct choice for Asst Professor Job. PhD is the high level of Asst Professor Job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?