20th December 2011, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

Which course shall I opt for between M.Tech and MS after completion of BE in Computer Science to join as Lecturer in Engineering Colleges?

Hi all,
i completed B.E in computer science and looking for higher education.. doing M.Tech or M.S which one is more preferable. i am interested in lecturer field so if i join M.S this will meet the norms of aictu for lecturer post in engineering college .

Related Questions:
  1. Information about CS after 12th?
  2. What can I do next after completion of diploma in computer science and engineering?
  3. Is it a good idea to do a job as a lecturer in Government Polytechnic Colleges in Delhi? How to apply and what are the requirements to become a lecturer in Polytechnic colleges?
  4. Which course should I opt for after completion of Engineering in Computer Science to work as Software Developer in MNC?
  5. Institutes offering M.Tech Metallurgy in Distance Education mode in India?
  6. Eligibility to join as a lecturer for computer science and engineering under ANNA university campus after MCA and ME ?
  7. Which subject to choose in 11th after passing 10th standard
  8. What can I do after passing 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I become a lecturer in any Arts and Science college if completed M.E. in Computer Science Engineering?
  10. Best options available after completing BSc?
  11. In which NIT can I get admission for M.Tech course with a score of 389 in GATE Exam in EEE stream?
  12. Which is a better coure between CSE and ECE?
  13. How to get Computer Science lecturer job in Government Engineering colleges? Minimum required qualification?
  14. How to do M.Tech in computer science in correspondence? I am working as a part time lecturer in Polytechnic College
  15. List of specializations available to study in M.E. at Manipal University?
  16. How to join engineering college as a lecturer after passing B.E in computer science from VTU university?
  17. Which course/study can I do after passout SSC exam?
  18. What can be done after completion of B.Sc in Computer Science? -- [New]
20th December 2011, 02:40 PM
jayparikh

Thumbs up Re: Which course shall I opt for between M.Tech and MS after completion of BE in Computer Science to join as Lecturer in Engineering Colleges?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi all,
i completed B.E in computer science and looking for higher education.. doing M.Tech or M.S which one is more preferable. i am interested in lecturer field so if i join M.S this will meet the norms of aictu for lecturer post in engineering college .
Which course shall I opt for between M.Tech and MS after completion of BE in Computer Science to join as Lecturer in Engineering Colleges?

Hi friend,

Full time M.S. will not create any problem on your dream of becoming lecture.

As far as preference is concerned, I will advice you to go for M.TECH. It will help you to understand Education trend in India and it will help you to guide students of B.E/B.Tech,when you become lecturer.

Many colleges allow their M.TECH student to teach bachelor students ,so this way , you will be able to earn while learn.

so, according to me, you must go with M.TECH, this will benefit you in many ways.

Please post here, for any other query.

best of luck

regards.
20th December 2011, 06:28 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course shall I opt for between M.Tech and MS after completion of BE in Computer Science to join as Lecturer in Engineering Colleges?

dear friend,
My friend as you are saying that you want to join as lecturer in engineering college , then you should go for M.tech course..

MS course is same as M.tech course , but for doing MS course you have to go abroad..
For that you have to crack GRE exam.
After qualifying in GRE exam you will get a chance to take admission in MS course in foreign.

So, I will suggest you to go for M.tech course.. After completion of M.tech course you can go for lecturer job in engineering colleges..
Go for it.
All the best.
20th December 2011, 07:26 PM
Sayyed Shahrukh

Smile Re: Which course shall I opt for between M.Tech and MS after completion of BE in Computer Science to join as Lecturer in Engineering Colleges?

Hello Friend,

You can also join as lecturer after Completion of B.E.

There is no need to do the M.Tech or MS.

If you want to get Knowledge then you can do M.Tech or MS.

So it is depend on you.

But M.Tech is perfect.

Good Luck.

Sayyed Shahrukh
29th April 2012, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course shall I opt for between M.Tech and MS after completion of BE in Computer Science to join as Lecturer in Engineering Colleges?

I want to do MTECH in computer science as correspondence or distance in Bangalore. Please suggest the university.
5th July 2012, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

i dn want to become a lecturer so which is the best option ms or mtech..... pls reply...
5th July 2012, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

i dont want to become a lecturer so which is better ms or mtech???....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?