17th July 2019, 02:40 AM
Unregistered

Does RRB conducts only one exam for all positions/post in Indian Railway?

I have completed my graduation in B.Sc Statistics with 56%. Am I eligible for exams conducted by Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)? Is there only one exam for all positions/post in Indian Railways? For, which position can I apply with Statistics?

22nd July 2019, 06:58 PM
aryaman10

Default Re: Does RRB conducts only one exam for all positions/post in Indian Railway?

Yes, you are eligible for the Railways exams conducted by RRBs where the eligibility criteria is graduation or 12th pass.
E.g. Recently RRB NTPC notification has come for the non technical posts of Railways for all zones where the eligibility criteria was 12th or graduation based on the post.
No, RRB does not conduct only one exam for all the position/post in India. It conducts various examination based on different posts and requirements.
Regularly check the RRB website to see for the post where your eligibility criteria is satisfied and apply for it.

You can check on www.indianrailways.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?