1st March 2017, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus and old question papers of RRB group A and B exam? When RRB conducts exam for it?

Hello sir, I have completed Mechanical Engineering and want to prepare for RRB group A and B exam. Please provide me syllabus and old question papers for it? When RRB conducts exam for it?

11th April 2017, 03:11 PM
userdefined

Default Re: Syllabus and old question papers of RRB group A and B exam? When RRB conducts exam for it?

RRB doesn't conduct exam for Group A and B officers, but they recruit only Group C and D post.
UPSC conducts IES exam in which they recruit people for Group A and B officers which are the top most postition you can get into Railways.
SSC also conducts CGL exam through which also you can get into Railways as a Group B officer.
Old Question papers are available in the website http://www.upsc.gov.in/examinations/question-papers
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?