26th July 2017, 10:13 AM
Unregistered

Jobs available in Indian Railway and their eligibility criteria? How to prepare for Indian Railway entrance exam after 10th?

Hello sir, I have passed 10th exam and I am of 15 years old. I want to join Indian Railway. Please tell me which type of job available in Indian Railway and their eligibility criteria? How can I prepare for Indian Railway entrance exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Which type of post an Arts graduate can get in Indian Railway? How to prepare for it?
  2. Job Opportunities for me in Railways being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech in Civil Engineering?
  3. How to get job in Indian Railway after 10th? Which exam should I write to get job in Railway?
  4. Which will be the best option for me to change the job profile to HR by doing MBA course or carrying on with the same profile being a candidate of working as Systems Engineer with TCS from 3 years?
  5. I have completed 12th board exam. Am I eligible for any jobs in Indian Railway? -- [New]
  6. Job Opportunities in Indian Railway after completion of 10th class or 10+2?
  7. Does Indian Railway provides any Diploma course? Eligibility criteria and procedure of admission in this course?
  8. Courses available to join Indian Railway for 10th student?
  9. Job Opportunities in Indian Railway for me after the completion of Engineering in IT? What procedure to follow and required eligibility criteria for this?
  10. Job opportunities in Indian Railways for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer? Tips to prepare for Indian Railway recruitment exam?
  11. When is the Indian Railway Entrance exam? What is the syllabus and eligibility?
  12. Is there any railway government sector job after completion of B.Tech CSE?
  13. Which type of job is available in Railway for 12th (Science) who has passed out 5 years ago? Age criteria for various posts?
  14. Exams for getting railways jobs -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What to study after 12th to become a Loco Pilot in Indian Railways?
  16. Indian railways job after completing ITI course from NCVT?
  17. Eligibility for summer training at Indian Railway Workshop?
  18. Posts available in Indian Railway with estimated salary on Graduation level? Tips to prepare for Railway examination?
31st August 2017, 10:51 PM
starberry

Default Re: Jobs available in Indian Railway and their eligibility criteria? How to prepare for Indian Railway entrance exam after 10th?

Railway jobs available after 10th is for the post of T.C.(Ticket Collector). Eligibility for this post is completion of 10th standard from a recognized board.

The list of other job titles after 10th/12th is as follows-

Railway Ticket Collector
Railway Clerk
Typist, Data Entry Operator
Railway Engine Driver
Assistant Loco Pilot
Railway Constable
Engine Room Helpers
Cook
Gardener
Goods Gaurds

Graduation will give more opportunities in Railway jobs with higher pay-scale. Job types after graduation are as follows-

Assistant Station Master
Assistant Junior Engineer
Electrical Divisional Engineer
Signal Section Master
Depot Material Superintendent
1st September 2017, 12:07 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Jobs available in Indian Railway and their eligibility criteria? How to prepare for Indian Railway entrance exam after 10th?

There are several posts that are recruited by Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) every year.

Some of the posts available are,

>> Group D category Posts

>> Section Engineer

>> Senior Resident

>> Deputy General Manager

>> Apprentice

>> Non Technical Cadre posts

>> Management Trainee

>> Ticket Collector

>> Railway Driver

>> Special Class Railway Apprentice

>> Loco Pilot...etc.,

Generally, the basic educational qualification required varies from post to post. Some of the Group D category posts need 10th Class as basic educational qualification. You are required to prepare well for Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning section, General English and General Awareness Sections and Kiran's Prakashan book is recommended for Railway based recruitment's.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?