21st August 2017, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

Does Tezpur University provide the course of Travel and Tourism at Master's level?

Does Tezpur University provide the course of travel and tourism in Masters? What is the guideline followed for getting the admission for the course? Can someone please give me the details on this as soon as possible? Thank you!

27th August 2017, 05:49 PM
perthc

Default Re: Does Tezpur University provide the course of Travel and Tourism at Master's level?

Hi,

==>Tezpur University was established by an Act of Parliament in 1994.

==>It is a Central university.

==>It provides the Master of Tourism and Travel Management (MTTM) course.

Below are the details of procedure of applying for it-->

~~Online application~~

You can apply Online through the University Website: www.tezu.ernet.in by paying the application fees through Debit card/ Credit card/ Net banking at Rs. 700/- per candidate ( Rs. 350/- for SC, ST and PWD candidates).
28th August 2017, 02:27 AM
cataleya11

Default Re: Does Tezpur University provide the course of Travel and Tourism at Master's level?

Yes Tezpur University provides master degree courses in Travel and Tourism.

The master degree courses that is provided by the Tezpur University are

Post Graduate Diploma in Tourism Management(PGDTM)

Master in Travel and Tourism Management(MTTM)

Both the courses are for 2 years minimum and maximum of 4 years.

You should have a graduation degree with minimum 45% marks in aggregate for admission in the MTTM or PGDTM course.

http://www.tezu.ernet.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?