25th August 2015, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

Procedure for doing Ph.D. in Tourism field by CUK?

Dear sir/madam,

Greetings from the Hafizullah...!!!

I have completed masters in tourism and travel mgt from kurukshetra university, Haryana. Now I have to do Ph.D in tourism, please let me know about CUK?

Thanks and regards
Hafizullah Dar

29th August 2015, 10:38 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure for doing Ph.D. in Tourism field by CUK?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear sir/madam,

Greetings from the Hafizullah...!!!

I have completed masters in tourism and travel mgt from kurukshetra university, Haryana. Now I have to do Ph.D in tourism, please let me know about CUK?

Thanks and regards
Hafizullah Dar
Those candidates who are interested to apply for PhD in program through Central University of Karnataka (CUK), must satisfy the below criteria,

For pursuing the PhD program, the candidates need to complete the Master Degree in any concerned specialization from a recognized university. The applicant should have obtained at least 55% of mark at Master Degree course.

The course details will be available in the official website of the Central University of Karnataka (CUK). The application form and the admission details can also be obtained from the website. You have the option to submit the form through online or postal method. The application forms must reach the destination on time.

Official website - http://www.cuk.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?