25th December 2010, 09:54 AM
Unregistered

Doing B.E Marine Engineering final year and training in Maersk Company : How to join Indian Air Force as a flying officer?

I am pramod kumar chavan and right now i am doing B.E. marine technology and now m in my final semester and i am sailing in MAERSK COMPANY. I am a dual trainee. It means deck officer and engineer and now I am very much interested in Indian air force and i want to be an a flying officer and only 1 month is remainging for my training to finish. so can you guide me as soon as possible.

1st January 2011, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Doing B.E Marine Engineering final year and training in Maersk Company : How to join Indian Air Force as a flying officer?

login to indian airforce website and find out when there is a vaccancy accordingly u can apply for or otherwise u should look into advertisements they give on news papers for different vaccancies of posts in airforce.
1st January 2011, 03:02 PM
anuragbhulyan

Default Re: Doing B.E Marine Engineering final year and training in Maersk Company : How to join Indian Air Force as a flying officer?

Okay See When Air Force recruitment comes.Then you have to submit your form.After that you have to face a written paper and if you cleared that than you have to face interviews.
Like MR.HR.TR. Etc.then its comes to your physical drill.their you have to perform your best for getting select and they hardly select 5-6 person for thousands of forms.

So All d best
1st January 2011, 03:14 PM
shivaswamy8

write the merchant navy exam in the month of december conducted by INDIAN MARITIME INSTITUTE...
7th January 2011, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

for marine electrical we get job for that course
13th February 2011, 11:53 PM
shiraj
Senior Member+

Yes there are lots of jobs for marine electrical and they are highly paid.You can sit for marine electrical exam...
14th February 2011, 12:06 AM
shiraj
Senior Member+

Well i suggest you that not to leave your present job until you get placed in air force.You can write CDS exam for it but the criteria for joining air force wing is that you should come from maths and science background which means you should have studied maths and physics in your 12th standard.
24th April 2011, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

how can get sponsorship from shipping companies and which companies will give sponsership
1st July 2012, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

sir,I am in my final year of B.E mechanical, I want to know how can I get sponsorship for GME course.kindly guide me.

best regards
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?