13th September 2015, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

In which entrance exam I have to appear to join in Indian Air Force being a B.E.(ECE) final year student? Selection procedure of Indian Air Force?

Respected Sir,
I am studying B.E.(ECE), final year. I am really interested to join Indian Air force. I would like to know about the written exam through which I can join Indian Air Force? Also tell me the process for selection?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What is the procedure for an architect to join Indian Air force
  3. Why girls are not eligible to join Indian Air Force on 10th basis?
  4. Can I apply for interview directly in Indian Air Force through Fast Track Selection process if secured 79.67% in B.Tech(ECE)? Procedure to apply for it?
  5. How to join Indian Air Force after passing class 10th? What is the education requirement for Indian Air Force?
  6. How should I join Indian Air Force? What is the procedure?
  7. How can I join indian air force?
  8. How can I join Indian Air Force being a 10th student? Detailed information about Indian Air Force?
  9. What to do after 12th PCB to join Indian Air Force? Procedure for joining NDA?
  10. Procedure to become Law Officer in Indian Air Force for B.Sc LLB Honours graduate?
  11. Best Air Force college in India? Is Air Force not suitable for girls?
  12. How to prepare for Hindi Paper in Rewar Sidhi Gramin Bank?
  13. Can I apply for Indian Air Force and Army having completed Diploma in Electronics and Communications Engineering? Procedure to join Air Force and Army?
  14. How can I join Indian Air Force as a Pilot after completing B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)? Percentage required to join? Entrance exams to join?
  15. Procedure to join as Engineer in Indian Air Force? Job Opportunities in Indian Air Force?
  16. Procedure to join Indian Air Force for 12th Commerce girl student?
  17. What kind of entrance exam is available to join Indian Air Force for B.Com graduate?
  18. How to join Indian Air Force if I am a B.E student?
21st September 2015, 07:18 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which entrance exam I have to appear to join in Indian Air Force being a B.E.(ECE) final year student? Selection procedure of Indian Air Force?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
I am studying B.E.(ECE), final year. I am really interested to join Indian Air force. I would like to know about the written exam through which I can join Indian Air Force? Also tell me the process for selection?
You have completed B.Tech in ECE so you are eligible for Indian Air Force through CDS exam. The recruitment process for CDS exam is given below.

Procedure for CDS exam:-

1.Written test
2.Physical test
3.Medical
4.Interview

Written test is conducted by UPSC but other 3 steps are conducted by SSB.

CDS stands for COMBINED DEFENCE SERVICE.

The educational qualification and age criteria for CDS exam is given below-

To enter the Indian Military Academy you need to have a bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university and your age should be in between 19 to 23 years.

To enter the Air Force Academy you need to get a B.Sc degree with physics or mathematics or a bachelor's degree in engineering/technology and your age should be in between 19 to 23 years.

To enter the Naval Academy you need to have a B.E./B.Tech degree in engineering or technology or a bachelor's degree in science with physics or mathematics and your age should be in between 19 to 22 years.

To enter the Officer's Training Academy you need to complete your graduation in any discipline from a recognized university and your age should be in between 19 to 25 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?