12th November 2009, 12:46 AM
prasad kamath

Done a mistake in mat application form :( I want to change test city code now

sir..
i have done a mistake while filling the mat application form and it is already sent... i had made mistake in TEST CITY CODE NO.. i want to change test city code now, so what can i do...
can you give me the solution please... my email id is [email protected].

24th November 2009, 04:28 PM
explore_urself

Default Re: Done a mistake in mat application form :( I want to change test city code now

You have to contact to the Centre for Management Services(MAT), and inform them about this mistake as soon as possible. You can get the contact details from the official webiste of All India Mangement Association
24th November 2009, 04:37 PM
hemraj87

Thumbs up Re: Done a mistake in mat application form :( I want to change test city code now

hi,

if you have done mistake while filling a form.now immediately contact center of MAT.because the MAT exam date 6 December.they can help you.

best of luck..@@
24th November 2009, 07:06 PM
dipaleeknyn

Default Re: Done a mistake in mat application form :( I want to change test city code now

Contact the center All India Management Association immediately. you can get the email ID and contact no from the official website of All India Management Association.
Good Luck..
4th December 2009, 07:02 AM
satyavani
Senior Member++

i dont think it is possible to change the test center, any how contact the mat office
7th December 2009, 07:01 PM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

once you have submitted the application form you can not change the test center,
contact the mat office and see how can they help
15th January 2010, 11:14 PM
Senior Member+++

you have to contact the centre for management services...
otherwise once you have subited no change could be made just check your application form status and wait for admit card
5th February 2010, 12:32 AM
gautam d wonder lover
Senior Member++

sorry friend,
nothing can be done now,
so better in next time.
5th February 2010, 12:33 AM
gautam d wonder lover
Senior Member++

sorry friend,
nothing can be done now,
so better in next time.
24th March 2010, 04:58 AM
princearyan
Senior Member+

i do not think ..you change your city code ..
but you try to contact with MAT office...
good luck
25th March 2010, 12:39 AM
mike shinoda back
Senior Member++

dear friend
i am very sorry to say that nothing can be done now
but you can try and contact the officials and see what they have to say
good luck
25th March 2010, 09:09 PM
Bella
Senior Member++++

contact the concerned officals or wait for the form to come for verification
26th March 2010, 02:28 AM
bond007
Senior Member++

you can get the help from the concerned authority of MAT.....so just contact them as soon as possible.....

best of luck
27th March 2010, 02:12 PM
nalanda
Senior Member++

hi friend,
there is no any solution right now for this,
but it will be better to contact the mat authority,
he can give some suggestion,
ok
good luck
2nd April 2010, 03:05 PM
BALAJI.E

I need paste the photo in application .................. What to do
22nd April 2010, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

i forgot to take my application photostat copy,now i dont know that application code number,How to get application code number
28th April 2010, 01:32 PM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

hi friend.
i am very sorry to say that nothing can be done now,
you can contact the mat office
o k
all the best
27th June 2010, 05:13 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by prasad kamath View Post
sir..
i have done a mistake while filling the mat application form and it is already sent... i had made mistake in TEST CITY CODE NO.. i want to change test city code now, so what can i do...
can you give me the solution please... my email id is [email protected].

Dear friend

Yes, you can not do anything, if you have create a mistake in your MAT application form and you have to submitt it. Then nothing can be done.
So, its better for you, if you should contcat the concerned authority
soon. Only they will help you in this regards.

So, its better, if you can contact the concerned authority, please tell
your problem to him, i hope they will help you and change your test
city code number.
12th July 2010, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

what is th exam code for RAJKOT, GUJARAT?
28th June 2011, 06:24 PM
amit gaur2065

Once you have submitted your then there are no chances for correction in form.
if you want then you can contact at center for management services(MAT), but its not possible to change .
3rd November 2011, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

there is a problem in my online mat registration....i have written samra insted of samrat in my name,,,,,,is there any solution,.plzzzzzzzz tell me.or how can i contact mat authority....my email id is [email protected]
11th January 2013, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

wrongly entered class 10 marks instead of class 12.what can be done?
23rd July 2013, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

wrongly entered my e-mail id and submitted the mat form. how can i get it edited?
21st November 2015, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

I have wrongly entered my work experience but actually I have no experience & also my contact no. What should I do
25th January 2016, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

I've have given a wrong email id unknowingly how can I get my details from other I'd ? Plse help me
4th February 2017, 09:35 AM
Unregistered

Hi I made a mistake in my name and I dint correct it so will I face a problem while writing the exam ??
1st March 2017, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

Sir i have done a mistake while filling up mat application form..i have sent the application by entering the work experience as 42 months but it s nil..does it cause any problem??
9th May 2017, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

I have made a mistake in pan card number while filling MAT application form. How can i resolve this problem and whom should I contact?
10th May 2017, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

I have made a mistake in my photo id number while filling application form. Will i face any problem at the test centre or while writing my exam?
19th November 2017, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

I've entered my mother's name incorrectly and I've made the payment. Is there any way to recorrect the name again?
2nd April 2018, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

I am a bba graduate and i have wrongly entered science in field of stream in degree. It should be management in place of science.i have made payment already. Please suggest me how can i correct it. Please suggest its urgent
3rd December 2018, 07:53 AM
Unregistered

I have already registered for MAT exam but unfortunately i will be unable to write it on that date....can i change the exam date from dec to feb?
7th December 2018, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

I made a mistake while filling the MAT 2018 form. I skipped my 10 2 stream. Exm is on 15th Dec. I have immediately mailed the mat center. Is there any chances that they will respond and I can correct my form?
7th January 2019, 08:31 AM
Unregistered

Done a mistake while entering my, by mistake i skipped my middle name, how can i rectify that ??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?