4th April 2017, 07:40 PM
Sindhumartin

Can I reappear for SSCL exam after 16 years of failing the exam? How can I apply for the exam?

Respected Sir, I am Sindhu and I had appeared for SSLC exam 16 years ago but I failed and now I want to reappear for the exam so I want to know can I reappear for SSCL exam after 16 years of failing the exam? How can I apply for the exam? Please answer as soon as possible.

7th April 2017, 12:13 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I reappear for SSCL exam after 16 years of failing the exam? How can I apply for the exam?

Yes, you are eligible to pursue SSLC after 16 years.

There is no upper age limit to get admission in SSLC and so you can pursue SSLC, Graduation and higher degrees.

You can pursue course from NIOS ( National Institute of Open Schooling ) and it is a recognised board. The official website is www.nios.ac.in
9th January 2022, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I reappear for SSCL exam after 16 years of failing the exam? How can I apply for the exam?

Can I reappear for draughtsman mechanical ncvt exam after fail 1989
19th April 2023, 05:16 AM
Unregistered

Sir i failed in one subject in sslc at 1999-2000 so now can i wright egsam for same subject ?please explain me if it possible?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?