5th March 2019, 04:06 PM
Vinutha Ravikumar

Educational requirement to get a job in Airport as a Ground Staff or Cabin Crew?

I have completed my Diploma in Computer Science and I wish to join Airlines. So what can I do next and what courses should I join to work as a Airline Cabin Crew? Or, can I get any job in Airport as a Ground Staff based on my Diploma?

17th April 2019, 08:11 AM
Warrior6782
Senior Member+

Default Re: Educational requirement to get a job in Airport as a Ground Staff or Cabin Crew?

For getting the job in ground staff of airport, the candidate must be 10+2 passed in any stream followed by a diploma in Certified Professional in Ground Staff Service (C.P.G.S) course or Diploma in Airport Ground Staff Training.

Some of the institutes providing courses for airport ground staff:

a) T.M.I Academy of Travel, Tourism and Aviation Studies, Mumbai.
link - https://targetstudy.com/institute/81828/tmi-academy-of-travel-tourism-and-aviation-studies-andheri-west/

b) Universal Aviation Academy, Chennai.
link - https://targetstudy.com/institute/30119/universal-aviation-academy-pvt-ltd/.

For cabin crew recruitment it just need 10+2 passed. So you can apply for cabin crew on the basis of your 12th class qualification.
If i may give you suggestion, I highly recommend you to be part of a learning gallery called "Special-Persona" which will cover all matter directly by aviation veteran to become a cabin crew in short duration of 2 months only and course cost is also affordable.

They cover all topics and give extra session to candidates who requires, tailor made programmes, small batches up to 10 candidates maximum. So think about it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?