23rd April 2018, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

What are the educational and other requirements to join in Airport as a Ground Staff?

I'm 24 year old, and I'm married. I have done my graduation in the year 2016. So can I apply for Ground Staff jobs in Airport? If yes, then how should I apply for it?

27th August 2018, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the educational and other requirements to join in Airport as a Ground Staff?

I am 22 years old. I am pursuing my graduation along with a diploma course in hospitality travel and customer service. I wish to go for a ground staff job. So can i apply for it??
5th December 2018, 02:53 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the educational and other requirements to join in Airport as a Ground Staff?

Without any training from any aviation institution can I apply for ground staff jobs?
4th January 2020, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

I am 4'11 can i apply for ground stuff?
12th June 2021, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

Hight weight restrict for ground staff???
Graduation is compulsory for ground staff pursuing degree can also apply??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?