3rd April 2016, 07:00 AM
Himanshu Gautam Mano

What is the syllabus followed for CHS entrance exam? Where to get the syllabus?

Sir/Mam,

Please tell me the syllabus of entrance exam of chs for class 11th for subject maths? Can you please help me to get it without fail? It will be really helpful if you can answer me back as soon as possible. Awaiting for the quick response.

29th July 2016, 09:52 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the syllabus followed for CHS entrance exam? Where to get the syllabus?

CHS stands for Central Hindu School and it is a CBSE affiliated school upto higher secondary level managed by BHU. It has two branches out of which one is only for boys known as Central Hindu Boy's School where as other one is only for the Girl's known as Central Hindu Girl's School.

For admission in the same for Class 11th, BHU conducts a School Entrance Examination basically known as SET once every year and for appearing in the same one needs to secure a minimum of 50% aggregate in their Class 10th board examination.

The SET examination for Class 11th consists of 100 questions each of marks one. There is no specific syllabus for the same examination it is just that you must have the basic knowledge of syllabus which you have studied till your Class 10th board examination. The questions will be related to Mathematics, General Science, English Grammar, Hindi Grammar, General knowledge and bit of current affairs too.

To have the good idea of the question pattern of the examination, you can download the last year papers by visiting the link www.bhuonline.in.
17th April 2019, 08:11 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus followed for CHS entrance exam? Where to get the syllabus?

Will there be questions from maths and science even for arts department??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?