9th February 2019, 08:57 AM
Unregistered

Educational requirements and other eligibility criteria to write NET in Tourism?

I have completed my M.Com. Now, am I eligible to write the NET examination in Tourism? If yes, then can you please share the solved papers for this specific subjects? Further, what type of question would be asked related to tourism?

12th February 2019, 10:56 PM
Akshay Bochare
Member+

Default Re: Educational requirements and other eligibility criteria to write NET in Tourism?

Yes you are eligible for the NET exam in Tourism.

Educational qualification required -
Masters degree from a recognized university with above 55% marks.
5% relaxation is given for SC/ST category candidates.

Final year student are also eligible for NET exam.

There is no age criteria for NET exam but for JRF posts, your age should be below 28 years.

If you also fit in percentage criteria then you are eligible for NET in Tourism
15th February 2019, 05:45 PM
praveenyoutuber

Default Re: Educational requirements and other eligibility criteria to write NET in Tourism?

Educational Qualification: The candidates applying for CBSE UGC NET 2018 should have qualified the Master's degree or equivalent in listed subjects scoring 55% from any state or central recognized university (50% for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?