15th February 2019, 02:37 PM
Deeptivarsh

Educational requirements for PGT Sociology in KVS

Is candidate with Masters in Social Work eligible for Post Graduate Teacher PGT Sociology in Kendriya Vidyalaya (KVS)? If not, then which course would make me eligible?

14th March 2019, 03:51 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Educational requirements for PGT Sociology in KVS

You would need to have a bachelor of education degree with minimum 55% marks for PGT exam.
B.ed is a 2 years degree program dedicated to enhance your teaching skills. You can complete this course from any private or government organization.
You would need to b.ed entrance examination to get admission in government colleges. However, the score card is also valid for private institutions.
The entrance exam is inclusive of General Knowledge and Current Affairs, Language Ability Test, Math Ability and Mental Ability Questions, Teaching Proficiency Test and Subject Test (Arts, Science, Agriculture, Commerce).
20th September 2019, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Educational requirements for PGT Sociology in KVS

Can i apply for pgt sociology,if i have done msw?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?