20th September 2019, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

Educational requirements and procedure to join BARC?

Hi, I have completed B.Sc in Physics. Can I join Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) on the basis of this? If yes, then in which department of BARC and at which post? How to apply? What would be the pay scale as a fresher?

30th September 2019, 12:34 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Educational requirements and procedure to join BARC?

After pursuing B.Sc. in Physics, you can join posts like OCES and DGFS in BARC.

OCES is one year Orientation Course for Engineering graduates and Science post-graduates while DGFS is a two year DAE Graduate Fellowship Scheme for Engineering Graduates and Physics Postgraduates.

OCES trainees get stipend of 35k per month while DGFS trainees get stipend of 20k per month.

For more information, you can visit: http://www.barconlineexam.in/engineer/index.html
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?