24th July 2010, 11:09 PM
buddi

What is the minimum qualification for BARC? Entrance Exams to join BARC?

respected sir/madam,
what is the minimum qualification for barc? i am prosecuting btech 3rd year of ece.i want to write the gate exam. is it sufficient to join in barc? plz tell which exam to be wrote to join in barc? plz tell in detailed approach.and also how many marks to be secure in that exam.or is there any other competitive exam for this barc?

25th July 2010, 04:12 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum qualification for BARC? Entrance Exams to join BARC?

Hello friend,
An individual can join BHABHA ATOMIC RESEARCH CENTRE (BARC) as an Stipendiary Trainee in any of the following discipline:

Mechanical Engineering,Chemical Engineering.Instrumentation, Electronics Electrical, Information Technology, Metallurgy, Telecommunication.
The minimum educational qualification required is Diploma / Licentiate in the particular field with minimum of 60% marks.

Apart from this, the educational qualification required to join in other three disciplines, are as follows:

Chemistry:A minimum of 60% marks in B.Sc.(Chemistry as principal andPhysics/ Mathematics/ Statistics/Biology as subsidiary subjects)

Physics: A minimum of 60% marks in B.Sc.(Physics as principal and Mathematics/Statistics/electronics/ Computer Science/Chemistry as subsidiary subjects)

Computer Science: A minimu of 60 % marks in B.Sc.with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects and one year Diploma in ComputerScience with a minimu of minimum 60% marks.

The selection is made on the basis of written test and interview conducted by BARC. The minimum eligible age to write the exam is 19 years and the maximum eligible age is 24 year with relaxation of upto 5 year for candidates belonging to SC/ST category and 3 year for candidate belonging to OBC.

For further information, please visit the official website of BARC.
www.barc.ernet.in
25th July 2010, 01:54 PM
odc

Default Re: What is the minimum qualification for BARC? Entrance Exams to join BARC?

the minimum qualification to enter BARC is a pass in 12th Standard or CBSE or any other State Board of School Examinations and a minimum of 55 % for OC, 50 % tor BC, MBC and others and a minimum pass for SC/ST each in Maths, Physics and Chemistry.
there is an entrance exam conducted by BARC called EET i.e. engineering entrance test of 150 marks with the negative marking.
good luck
25th July 2010, 03:12 PM
samratguha

hi friend..
Qualifying Degree and Other Academic Qualifications:

Those having M.Sc. in Physics / Chemistry, Biology (or) related science subjects with minimum 60% * marks in M.Sc as well as B.Sc (or) B.E. / B.Tech. (or) equivalent with minimum 60% * marks in one of the following Engineering disciplines: Chemical, Computer, Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical, Metallurgy, Instrumentation are eligible to apply.

Applicants for Physics discipline should have Physics and Mathematics up to B.Sc (or) at subsidiary and / or ancillary level in case of 5 Years integrated M.Sc.

Applicants for Chemistry discipline should have Mathematics up to XII std and Physics up to B.Sc (or) at subsidiary and / or ancillary level in case of 5 Years integrated M.Sc.

For Biology and related disciplines M.Sc in Agriculture, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Molecular Biology, Biotechnology, Genetics, Botany, Zoology, Plant Science, Plant Breeding, Plant Pathology, Entomology, Food Technology, Animal Science, Life Sciences and Biosciences. (or) BE / B.Tech / B.Sc (Tech) only in Food Technology with minimum (or) 60% * marks.

MSc applicants should have Physics (or) Chemistry (or) Biochemistry (or) Agriculture Chemistry up to B.Sc (or) at subsidiary (or) Ancillary level in case of 5 Year integrated M.Sc with minimum of 60% * aggregate marks in M.Sc as well as in B.Sc.

Applicants opting to be considered on the basis of GATE Score should have valid GATE Score in Life Sciences. Those having M.Sc with specialization in subjects like Fisheries, Horticulture, Forestry, Agronomy, Animal Husbandly. Marine Biology and Home Science etc and BE / B.Tech / M.Tech in Biotechnology / Genetic Engineering are not eligible.

* A minimum of 60% marks means that 60% minimum marks in the qualifying degree / P.G. degree as per the ordinance of the respective university in the respective disciplines (or) equivalent CGPA (converted to % marks by multiplying with 100 / x if GGPA is on x points scale).

Those whose final results of qualifying degree are awaited can also apply. In the event of selection mark sheet of final result should be submitted by 30 November, 2010.
25th July 2010, 04:08 PM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello friend

the minimum graduation qualification is requided for join in BARC.

if you have technical degree,then it is eassy to get chance in BARC.

minimum 60% marks through out the career is required to appear in the BARC exam.

best of luck..........
25th July 2010, 04:40 PM
odc

Marks in B.Sc (or) B.E. / B.Tech. (or) equivalent with minimum 60% *
You have to give the gate exam or BARC Training School Written Test and for further details visit:http://www.winentrance.com/admission_notification/BARC-Admission-Selection-Procedure.html
2nd August 2010, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

what should be the minimum qualification till 12th for barc entrance.
14th August 2010, 01:15 AM
Unregistered

what is the percentage of marks required in 12th standard for barc exams
8th September 2010, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

how can i apply i'm a b.sc chemistry graduate
12th September 2010, 08:48 PM
Sushant Roy
Senior Member++++

hi friend,

BARC requires a BE/BTech in these eight branches:
Mechanical Engineering
Electronics Engineering$
Physics
Chemical Engineering
Computer Engineering
Chemistry
Metallurgical Engineering
Instrumentation Engineering
Biosciences
Electrical Engineering
Civil Engineering

You can enroll for MTech course on the basis of GATE exam or a written exam organised every year in the month of MAY. There are 17 MTech discipline into which you can take admission.
The written exam is also named as OCES/DGFS.
You can also apply for the job of scientists as per vacancies published in newspapers timely.
13th September 2010, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

how can i apply for msc entrance in chemistry?
29th September 2010, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

i am a bsc passed student in chemistry.can i take part in barc exam?
10th October 2010, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am Savita Dhende.. I am a HSC passed in computer science with 47% from B.A.R.C collage..
If there is any job for me plz info me...
Thank you..
16th December 2010, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir
is there any entrance examination conducted by BARC for under graduate like AEEE etc.

Thanking you
Gopinathan
26th December 2010, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

how to fill the form in entrance exam-barc and how get the form
27th December 2010, 12:10 AM
dreksha chaudhary
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: What is the minimum qualification for BARC? Entrance Exams to join BARC?

Hi dear ,

TO join BARC (bhaba atomic research center) there are different type of post i.e

To join as a scientific assistance the qualification required is BSC.
Selection is on merit basis followed by interview and medical.

To join as a scientist minimum qualification required is BE on merit basic followed by interview and medical.

To join as lab assistant the qualification required is 12th with PCM subject

choose according your qualification.

Good luck......
15th January 2011, 01:46 AM
Unregistered

sir,
my name is Shivangi and i have qualified btech with 73% in information technology branch. please tell me that am ieligible to apply for barc engineering entrance exam 2011?
thanking you,
Shivangi
17th January 2011, 10:21 AM
Unregistered

If ME/M.tech candidate apply for the vacancy in BARC whose eligibility is BE-B.tech with 60% than entrance exam is compulsory for them
20th January 2011, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

from when will the application form for MSc-integrated PhD be issued? plaese inform.
21st January 2011, 01:58 AM
prtk.co

The eligibility for this is minimum 60% in btech or bsc.You are eligible for this .You can even apply for this exam in 4th year of your b.tech. You must clear this exam which is conducted by BARC to get into it.
21st January 2011, 10:16 AM
payal1004

Arrow Re: What is the minimum qualification for BARC? Entrance Exams to join BARC?

[QUOTE=buddi;140081]respected sir/madam,
what is the minimum qualification for barc? i am prosecuting btech 3rd year of ece.i want to write the gate exam. is it sufficient to join in barc? plz tell which exam to be wrote to join in barc? plz tell in detailed approach.and also how many marks to be secure in that exam.or is there any other competitive exam for this barc?

Selection Procedure for BARC Admission

Selection for the Ph.D. Program is a two - step process: screening to short - list candidates followed by interview of short - listed candidates.

Screening for Engineering Sciences shall be through:

BARC Training School Written Test - 2010. (or)
On the basis of valid GATE 2009 / GATE 2010 Score.
Candidates who do not opt for GATE (or) who do not qualify on the basis of GATE Score may take BARC Training School Written Test.

Score in Joint Entrance Screening Tests - 2010 (JEST - 2010). (or)
BARC Training School Written Test - 2010 score.
To access various modes of screening:

1. JEST:

2. BARC Training School Written Test:

It is conducted for short - listing in Science and Engineering disciplines candidates for admission to BARC Training Schools.

Those who have applied for admission to BARC Training Schools and have opted for its BARC Training School written test have only to state their BARC Training Schools application member on the accompanying application form.

Those applicants who do not want to apply for BARC Training School but would like to appear for its Written Test for the purpose of admission to the Ph.D. Program of BARC, can do so by expressing their option through the accompanying application form.

For details about BARC Training School Program, visit www.hrdbarc.gov.in (or) www.npcil.co.in/hrdbarc/oces.htm.

Short - listed candidates shall be called for interview to be conducted in June - July at the following address:

BARC Training School,
Anushaktinagar,
Mumbai - 400 094.

Outstation applicants called for interview will be paid to and fro sleeper class train fare by shortest route, (or) actual fare, whichever is less.
23rd January 2011, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

sir,
i have completed my B.Sc in Information Technology with 88 %.Is there any course which i can do in BARC?
tks.....
24th January 2011, 12:43 AM
mini rani
Senior Member++

hi!

Though you can join BARC after completion of your BTech degree but it preferable to join BARC after MTech since it will increase your chances of getting selected in BARC.

Candidates can join BARC through Engineering Entrance Exam conducted for admission into its PH.D. programme in several Engineering discipline.

Eligibility for Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Training School Engineering Entrance Examination 2011:
The candidates M.Sc. in Physics/ Chemistry/ Biology or related science disciplines with at least 60%* marks in MSc as well as BSc or B.E./B.Tech. or equal with at least 60% marks in one of the following Engineering subjects: Chemical, Computer, Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical, Metallurgy, Instrumentation are qualified to apply.

Contact Details
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre -Ph.D. Programme
DEO, Recruitment-IV,
Training School,
Anushaktinagar,
Mumbai-400 094
28th January 2011, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

Iam pursuing my2nd B.sc physics by the end of next year i can write the entrance exams regarding barc where can i get the applications
12th February 2011, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

what are the subjects required for the preparation of BARC entrance after btech 4th yr
14th February 2011, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir/Madam,
when will be the BARC 2011 be conducted?
17th February 2011, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

b.tech 3rd year student can apply barc application form
21st February 2011, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

i am pursuing my 2nd year physics iam intrested to join barcto do my m.sc nuclear physics at barc ineed the information about how to apply for the entrance exam
21st February 2011, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

iam in 2nd physics
5th March 2011, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

i hav appeared in 8th sem, B.E ,feild IT... Can i pursue for this exam???
29th March 2011, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

dear madam,
I applied barc steripenary trainee exam i want to know about the exam syllabus and what type of books i have to prefer
18th April 2011, 03:38 AM
Unregistered

what is the expected cut off for barc-oces exam in computer science discipline..
there are a total of 100 questions of 3 marks each which are to be solved in 2hrs..
so how much to attempt so as to clear the exam..
18th April 2011, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

sir/madam,
i m doing B.E mech.(manufacturing) ,so i want know that how can i join BARC or DAE,after completion of my engg.
and what are the procedure to get the entrance exam.............................?
18th April 2011, 07:56 PM
vijaybhattoo07

Eligibility for BARC Admission

1. Qualifying Degree and other academic qualifications : Candidates should possess ME / M Tech or equivalent degree in Mechanical / Chemical / Metallurgical / Electrical / Electronics / Instrumentation or Computer engineering disciplines with minimum 60% Marks in BE / BTech and minimum of 60% marks in ME / MTech or equivalent degree as per the Ordinance of the respective degree awarding University (or) equivalent CGPI (converted to % Marks by multiplying with 100/x if the CGPA is on x points scale).

2. Age Limit : The candidates desirous of availing DGFS – PhD Fellowship should have been born on or after January 1, 1983. Age Limit is relaxable by 3 Years for OBC and by 5 Years for SC / ST applicants. The age limit for the candidates working as faculty in Engineering Colleges desirous of doing PhD without the fellowship grant is 40 Years.
3. Nationality : Applicant should be an Indian citizen.
20th April 2011, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

Smile What is the minimum qualification for BARC? Entrance Exams to join BARC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddi View Post
respected sir/madam,

Hai you said that currently you are in 3rd year.There are two ways to enter into BARC.

1.Through GATE exam with high score approximately more than 750.The cutoff may vary year wise..
2.Through written exam conducted bye the BARC.To write this you should be in 4-2 then only you will be allowed to write exam.

thats it...
21st April 2011, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

SALO PAPER DO EXAM BARCH K
22nd April 2011, 02:38 AM
amlendu shekhar
Junior Member+

Hi dear,
Mechanical Engineering,Chemical Engineering.Instrumentation, Electronics Electrical, Information Technology, Metallurgy, Telecommunication.
The minimum educational qualification required is Diploma / Licentiate in the particular field with minimum of 60% marks.

Apart from this, the educational qualification required to join in other three disciplines, are as follows:

Chemistry:A minimum of 60% marks in B.Sc.(Chemistry as principal andPhysics/ Mathematics/ Statistics/Biology as subsidiary subjects)

Physics: A minimum of 60% marks in B.Sc.(Physics as principal and Mathematics/Statistics/electronics/ Computer Science/Chemistry as subsidiary subjects)

Computer Science: A minimu of 60 % marks in B.Sc.with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects and one year Diploma in ComputerScience with a minimu of minimum 60% marks.

The selection is made on the basis of written test and interview conducted by BARC. The minimum eligible age to write the exam is 19 years and the maximum eligible age is 24 year with relaxation of upto 5 year for candidates belonging to SC/ST category and 3 year for candidate belonging to OBC.

www.barc.ernet.in
thanks
28th April 2011, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

what would be the cutoff marks in written this year?
29th April 2011, 04:13 AM
kanchanyadav
Senior Member+

Every year BARC conduct its own exam for OCES and DGFS.

Eligibility criteria

Valid GATE score means score of GATE.

A. Qualifying Degrees and Other Academic Requirements for OCES/DGFS

(a) For Engineering Disciplines (codes 21-29): BE/ BTech/ BSc(Engineering) with a minimum of 60%* aggregate marks in any of the engineering disciplines mentioned in Table-1 and valid GATE Score in the same engineering discipline as the qualifying degree discipline. Those having qualifying degree in branches like Aerospace, Automobile, Industrial Production, Reliability, Ceramics, Architecture, Geology, Mining, Bio-Medical Electronics/ Instruments, Communication, Information Technology, Master of Computer applications, Dyes & Dye Intermediates, Electrochemical, Energy Systems, Oils & Fats, Paints & Varnishes, Petrochemicals, Plastics, Paper, Sugar Technology, Textiles, etc, are not eligible.

(b) For Physics Discipline (code 41): MSc in Physics/ Applied Physics or BE/ BTech in Engineering Physics with minimum of 60%* aggregate marks. MSc applicants should have Physics and Mathematics up to BSc or at subsidiary and/or ancillary level in case of five year integrated MSc, with minimum of 60%* aggregate marks in MSc as well as in BSc. Applicants opting to be considered on the basis of GATE Score should have valid GATE Score in Physics. For applicants having BE (Engineering Physics) as qualifying degree, valid GATE Score in Engineering Science is also acceptable.

(c) For Chemistry Discipline (code 42): MSc in Chemistry with Physics up to BSc or at subsidiary and/or ancillary level in case of five year integrated MSc and Mathematics up to Std. XII, with minimum of 60%* aggregate marks in MSc as well as in BSc. Applicants opting to be considered on the basis of GATE Score should have valid GATE Score in Chemistry.

(d) For Biosciences Discipline (code 43): MSc in Agriculture, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Molecular Biology, Biotechnology, Genetics, Botany, Zoology, Plant Science, Plant Breeding, Plant Pathology, Entomology, Food Technology, Animal Science, Life Sciences and Biosciences; or BE/BTech/BSc (Tech) only in Food Technology with minimum of 60%* marks. MSc applicants should have Physics or Chemistry or Biochemistry or Agriculture Chemistry upto BSc or at subsidiary and/or ancillary level in case of five year integrated MSc with minimum of 60%* aggregate marks in MSc as well as in BSc . Applicants opting to be considered on the basis of GATE Score should have valid GATE Score in Life Sciences or in Biotechnology. Those having MSc with specialisation in subjects like Fisheries, Horticulture, Forestry, Agronomy, Animal Husbandry, Marine Biology and Home Science etc and BE/ BTech/ MTech in Biotechnology/ Genetic Engineering are not eligible.

(e) For Radiological Safety Engineering (RSE, code 44): MSc in Physics or Chemistry with Physics and Chemistry up to BSc or at subsidiary and/or ancillary level in case of integrated MSc, and Mathematics up to Std. XII, with minimum of 60%* aggregate marks in MSc as well as in BSc. Those having MSc in Environmental Science are not eligible.

(f) For Geology Discipline (Code 45): MSc in Geology/ Applied Geology/ Applied Geochemistry with both Geology and Mathematics upto BSc. or at subsidiary and/ or ancillary level in case of five year integrated MSc, with minimum of 60%* aggregate marks in MSc as well as in BSc. Applicants opting to be considered on the basis of GATE Score should have valid GATE Score in Geology / Geophysics.

(g) For Geophysics Discipline (Code 46): MSc in Geophysics/ Applied Geophysics with Mathematics up to BSc. or at subsidiary and/ or ancillary level in case of five year integrated MSc, with minimum of 60%* aggregate marks in MSc as well as in BSc. Applicants opting to be considered on the basis of GATE Score should have valid GATE Score in Geology / Geophysics.

(h) Those having MSc (by research) or PhD are not eligible.

*A minimum of 60% marks means the marks as per the ordinance of the respective university.

B. Admission to DGFS

Candidates having qualifying degree in disciplines 21-29 or 41 and who meet the corresponding eligibility criteria listed above are eligible to apply for DGFS provided they secure admission for MTech/ MChemEngg starting in the academic year.

C. Age Limit (Age as on August 1, of qualifying year)

a) General Category - 26 years,
b) OBC-29 years,
c) SC/ST–31 years,
d) Dependents of those who died in the riots of 1984 (Dep1984) -31 years,
e) Persons domiciled in Kashmir Division of Jammu & Kashmir State from 01/01/1980 to 31/12/1989 (Dom Kashmir) –31 years.

Physically Challenged persons of all categories are eligible for age relaxation of 10 years.

D. Nationality: Applicant must be a citizen of India.

E. Applicant working in Central/ State Government Units/ PSUs/ Aided Institutions should apply through proper channel.

Branches and their codes:
Mechanical 21
Chemical 22
Metallurgy 23
Electrical 24
Electronics*25
Computers 26
Instrumentation 27
Civil 29

For complete details please visit official website of BARC www.barc.ernet.in

All the Best...
1st May 2011, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

hi i am doing b.sc(biotechnology) is there any entrance exam for m.sc?what is the eligibility?
12th May 2011, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

i have completed b.tech in electronics but how will i join in barc
15th May 2011, 06:06 PM
mohd haider

Re: What is the minimum qualification for BARC? Entrance Exams to join BARC?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Every year BARC conduct its own exam for OCES and DGFS.

Eligibility criteria

Valid GATE score means score of GATE.

A. Qualifying Degrees and Other Academic Requirements for OCES/DGFS

(a) For Engineering Disciplines (codes 21-29): BE/ BTech/ BSc(Engineering) with a minimum of 60%* aggregate marks in any of the engineering disciplines mentioned in Table-1 and valid GATE Score in the same engineering discipline as the qualifying degree discipline. Those having qualifying degree in branches like Aerospace, Automobile, Industrial Production, Reliability, Ceramics, Architecture, Geology, Mining, Bio-Medical Electronics/ Instruments, Communication, Information Technology, Master of Computer applications, Dyes & Dye Intermediates, Electrochemical, Energy Systems, Oils & Fats, Paints & Varnishes, Petrochemicals, Plastics, Paper, Sugar Technology, Textiles, etc, are not eligible.

(b) For Physics Discipline (code 41): MSc in Physics/ Applied Physics or BE/ BTech in Engineering Physics with minimum of 60%* aggregate marks. MSc applicants should have Physics and Mathematics up to BSc or at subsidiary and/or ancillary level in case of five year integrated MSc, with minimum of 60%* aggregate marks in MSc as well as in BSc. Applicants opting to be considered on the basis of GATE Score should have valid GATE Score in Physics. For applicants having BE (Engineering Physics) as qualifying degree, valid GATE Score in Engineering Science is also acceptable.

(c) For Chemistry Discipline (code 42): MSc in Chemistry with Physics up to BSc or at subsidiary and/or ancillary level in case of five year integrated MSc and Mathematics up to Std. XII, with minimum of 60%* aggregate marks in MSc as well as in BSc. Applicants opting to be considered on the basis of GATE Score should have valid GATE Score in Chemistry.

(d) For Biosciences Discipline (code 43): MSc in Agriculture, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Molecular Biology, Biotechnology, Genetics, Botany, Zoology, Plant Science, Plant Breeding, Plant Pathology, Entomology, Food Technology, Animal Science, Life Sciences and Biosciences; or BE/BTech/BSc (Tech) only in Food Technology with minimum of 60%* marks. MSc applicants should have Physics or Chemistry or Biochemistry or Agriculture Chemistry upto BSc or at subsidiary and/or ancillary level in case of five year integrated MSc with minimum of 60%* aggregate marks in MSc as well as in BSc . Applicants opting to be considered on the basis of GATE Score should have valid GATE Score in Life Sciences or in Biotechnology. Those having MSc with specialisation in subjects like Fisheries, Horticulture, Forestry, Agronomy, Animal Husbandry, Marine Biology and Home Science etc and BE/ BTech/ MTech in Biotechnology/ Genetic Engineering are not eligible.

(e) For Radiological Safety Engineering (RSE, code 44): MSc in Physics or Chemistry with Physics and Chemistry up to BSc or at subsidiary and/or ancillary level in case of integrated MSc, and Mathematics up to Std. XII, with minimum of 60%* aggregate marks in MSc as well as in BSc. Those having MSc in Environmental Science are not eligible.

(f) For Geology Discipline (Code 45): MSc in Geology/ Applied Geology/ Applied Geochemistry with both Geology and Mathematics upto BSc. or at subsidiary and/ or ancillary level in case of five year integrated MSc, with minimum of 60%* aggregate marks in MSc as well as in BSc. Applicants opting to be considered on the basis of GATE Score should have valid GATE Score in Geology / Geophysics.

(g) For Geophysics Discipline (Code 46): MSc in Geophysics/ Applied Geophysics with Mathematics up to BSc. or at subsidiary and/ or ancillary level in case of five year integrated MSc, with minimum of 60%* aggregate marks in MSc as well as in BSc. Applicants opting to be considered on the basis of GATE Score should have valid GATE Score in Geology / Geophysics.

(h) Those having MSc (by research) or PhD are not eligible.

*A minimum of 60% marks means the marks as per the ordinance of the respective university.

B. Admission to DGFS

Candidates having qualifying degree in disciplines 21-29 or 41 and who meet the corresponding eligibility criteria listed above are eligible to apply for DGFS provided they secure admission for MTech/ MChemEngg starting in the academic year.

C. Age Limit (Age as on August 1, of qualifying year)

a) General Category - 26 years,
b) OBC-29 years,
c) SC/ST–31 years,
d) Dependents of those who died in the riots of 1984 (Dep1984) -31 years,
e) Persons domiciled in Kashmir Division of Jammu & Kashmir State from 01/01/1980 to 31/12/1989 (Dom Kashmir) –31 years.

Physically Challenged persons of all categories are eligible for age relaxation of 10 years.

D. Nationality: Applicant must be a citizen of India.

E. Applicant working in Central/ State Government Units/ PSUs/ Aided Institutions should apply through proper channel.

Branches and their codes:
Mechanical 21
Chemical 22
Metallurgy 23
Electrical 24
Electronics*25
Computers 26
Instrumentation 27
Civil 29

For complete details please visit official website of BARC www.barc.ernet.in

All the Best... 28th April 2011 11:21 AM Unregistered

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
what would be the cutoff marks in written this year? 21st April 2011 08:08 PM amlendu shekhar

Hi dear,

www.barc.ernet.in
thanks

Read more here: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/newreply.php?do=newreply&noquote=1&p=140081#ixzz1M Q6VhFk9
15th May 2011, 07:26 PM
ashishshekhar

Hi dear,
An individual can join BHABHA ATOMIC RESEARCH CENTRE (BARC) as an Stipendiary Trainee in any of the following discipline:

www.barc.ernet.in

Thanks
24th May 2011, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

I am completed my diploma in radiology and i m 23yfemale old can you please tell how can i join BARC or what else can i study for my bright future.
nabiya13@g mail.com
7th June 2011, 05:38 PM
divyakota

Dear/Madam

Please can u say me what is the syllabus going to be for BARC exam. And u said they r two ways go into BARC through GATE and BARC examination .Can u please say me the procedures for both examinationsIn detailed manner.Thank you
10th June 2011, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

i am doing B.E. in electronic and communication . sir/madam .. i want to join BARC in any scientist post . so tell me , am i eligible to apper in the exam conducted by BARC for the requirement of scientist .?
24th June 2011, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

sir I am Msc botany student. tell me the entrance exam syllabus for vacancy 46.
29th July 2011, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir , I am doing my BE in computers (Final year) and eligibility is BSc all around
so is it like I cant apply or something?
and if not then what I need to do prier to get myself eligible?
31st July 2011, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddi View Post
respected sir/madam,
what is the minimum qualification for barc? I am prosecuting btech 3rd year of ece.i want to write the gate exam. Is it sufficient to join in barc? Plz tell which exam to be wrote to join in barc? Plz tell in detailed approach.and also how many marks to be secure in that exam.or is there any other competitive exam for this barc?
be,b.tech is the minimum qualification for barc.
18th August 2011, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

hi, i have completed bsc(IT) and secured 65% .I am Muslim and NT as caste.if there is any job .kindly inform me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?