5th February 2011, 06:36 PM
Suhel Khan

Eligibility for admission in IIMC for P.G. diploma course in Journalism(Hindi) or Radio & Television journalism after graduation in Hindi(Hons.)?

I have complete my graduation from AMU in Hindi(Hons.) in 2010 with 49.25% marks. I want to admission in P.G. Diploma in journalism (Hindi) or Radio & Television jornalism. I want to know that Am I eligible to admission these courses. please tell me in detail. Thanks

Related Questions:
14th February 2011, 06:20 PM
drkpp
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility for admission in IIMC for P.G. diploma course in Journalism(Hindi) or Radio & Television journalism after graduation in Hindi(Hons.)?

IIMC [Indian Institute of Mass Communication] conducts Post Graduate Diploma courses in Journalism and Advertising & Public Relations.
For your queries, you can contact the institute directly on:
Indian Institute of Mass Communication
JNU new campus,
Aruna Asif Ali Road,
New Delhi, India-110067
Telephone:011-26742920/60
18th February 2011, 02:23 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility for admission in IIMC for P.G. diploma course in Journalism(Hindi) or Radio & Television journalism after graduation in Hindi(Hons.)?

I am a student of open school of learning(DU) and i will b giving my final year supplementary exam on may so henceforth the declaration of the result might be after month of sept.In this regard i would like to know if i am eligible for admission in advertising and public relation.
8th March 2011, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

please tell me what is the fee structure of IIMC for pg in journalism??? And can i do pg in this stream after B.C.A???
27th June 2011, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

I just want to know the admission procedure in PG Diploma in Mass Commincation after Graduation. Is it possible to complete diploma by Corrospondence.
18th July 2011, 05:15 PM
SonalSinghal

Hi cant say about eligibility as the rules differ from university to university.. but you can check their website or talk to their faculty for more clear view.
5th September 2011, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

hi My name is mritunjay shukla.I have completed my bca and i want to do Post-Graduate Diploma in Television Journalismam i eligible or If I am eligible then. Are you also give placement after course please tell me my emailID is [email protected]
2nd April 2012, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

My name is murli manohar I m student of b.pharmacy final year . I want to diploma in journalism. My result will be declared in September. Can I apply for this course .plz tell me on my e_mail is that is [email protected].
20th June 2015, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

Sir,
I have completed my graduation In B.Com (hons) with 44.75 % marks....and 12th with 72 % marks...I want to do a B.A degree in Journalism and Mass communication with the 12th result...am I allowed to do that??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?