2nd May 2012, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for Andhra pradesh board appeared students in BITS?

should i have 75% marks in PCM in 12th class only or aggregate of 11th and 12th class examination (ANDHRA PRADESH BOARD) ?
also we have practical exam system (11th,12th) at the end of 12th class..
will that be into consideration or not ?

Related Questions:
  1. How many students appeared last year from Andhra Pradesh?
  2. List of Core Mechanical companies in Hyderabad? -- [New]
  3. Whether a candidate is considered as a Local if study 11th in Andhra Pradesh and completed 10th CBSE in Gujarat?
  4. Which are the good companies in Hyderabad? I am pursuing B.Tech final year in ECE stream
  5. Which are the best coaching centers in AP? I am a B.Tech 3rd year student
  6. How many core companies are there in AP? How to get a job in it?
  7. List of colleges offering M.Sc course with Microbiology stream through correspondence in Guntur?
  8. Eligibility to get readmission for a candidate who has disqualified in 12th Andhra Pradesh Board exam? List of Higher Secondary schools offer admission in Guntur and Vijaywada?
  9. Am i eligible for EAMCET this year after completing 12th from Kerala?
  10. Which college can I get in Hyderabad? I have scored 140774 rank in EAMCET engineering stream
  11. In which engineering college will I get a seat in Hyderabad after scoring 64 marks in EAMCET?
  12. Which is the best college in Hyderabad for me after scoring 49000 rank in EAMCET?
  13. What's the eligibility criteria for PGCET in Andhra Pradesh? I'm in final year of B.Pharma and have done PUC in Andhra Pradesh
  14. Can I get Bank Education Loan in Kerala to study B.Tech in Andhra Pradesh?
  15. List of the agriculture private colleges in AP?
  16. Andhra Pradesh state is getting exemption from participating in NEET?
  17. List of some private medical colleges which are recognized by MCI and offer MBBS at low fee? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which colleges will I get in Hyderabad after scoring 5803 rank in GATE exam?
27th August 2015, 11:44 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for Andhra pradesh board appeared students in BITS?

BITS stands for the Birla Institute of Technology and Science and it is one of the most renowned private institute in India.

The eligibility to appear for the BITSAT examination conducted by the BITS is :-
* Candidates must have passed appearing for the 10+2 examination from any recognized board.
* Candidates must have the PCM as the main subject and 75% aggregate in them.
* Minimum 60 marks in each of the Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.

It is also necessary that the candidates must have the best knowledge of the English and some Aptitude problems as the examination paper also contains the question from these topics.

So you can appear for the examination but there are only two attempts to appear for the examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?