18th January 2012, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for EAMCET this year after completing 12th from Kerala?

I am from Kerala state and completed my 12 class in Kerala . Am I eligible to write eamcet this year?

20th January 2012, 06:31 AM
jits
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am i eligible for EAMCET this year after completing 12th from Kerala?

Sorry, your not eligible for EAMCET Examination if your an outsider.Only the residents of Andhra Pradesh can go through the Examination.The minimum eligibility criteria to appear for the examination is:-

1.A pass in the Intermediate Examination(10+2) pattern conducted by the State Government of Andhra Pradesh(APBIE).Final year students of Intermediate can apply provided they get the mark list at the time of counselling.

2. A pass in Diploma examination or appearance at the final year diploma examination of Engineering conducted by State Board of Technical Education and Training,A.P or its equivalent.

You will be considered as a resident of Andhra Pradesh if your residing in AP from the past 6 years.You must submit details/proof showing that your a resident of Andhra Pradesh.Since your from Kerala so you couldn't attend the Examination.
20th January 2012, 12:19 PM
balathegreat
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am i eligible for EAMCET this year after completing 12th from Kerala?

EAMCET is a common entrance exam for Engineering, Agriculture and Medical colleges in Andhra Pradesh. EAMCET can be expanded as Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test. This exam is conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technology University in Andhra Pradesh. To appear in this exam you must have certain eligible qualifications. They are

1.You should be of Indian Origin.

2.You should have completed your 12th class exam conducted by the Andhra
Pradesh government.

3.For engineering entrance exam, You should have studied Physics, Chemistry
and Mathematics as main subjects at 12th class level.

4.In case of Medical and agriculture the candidates should have studied
Physics, Chemistry and Biology as the main subjects at the intermediate
level.

5. You should have attained the age of 17 years for admission to this exam.

Thus from the above rules(especially rule no. 2) you must have understood that you must have done your 12th std in Andhra Pradesh government to appear in EAMCET. As you are from kerala you are not eligible appearing in EAMCET exam.
20th January 2012, 12:54 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
Eligibility for EAMCET exam:-
*Candidate must be reside at Andhra Pradesh to appear in EAMCET exam..

For Engineering course:-
1.Candidate must have complete the 12th in Physics , chemistry and maths or its equivalent course from a recognized central/state education board.

2.Age should not be more than 22 years.
For SC/ST the upper age relaxation is 3 years..

For Medical course:-

1.Candidate has to complete the 12th in Physics, chemistry and biology or its equivalent course from any recognized central/state education board.

2.Candidate must have completed 17 years of age and must not have completed 22 years of age.
For SC/ST the upper age relaxation is 3 years..

For Agriculture course:-

1.Candidate has to complete the 12th in physics, chemistry and biology/Maths or equivalent course from a recognized central/state education board.

2.Age should be in between 17-22 years.
25 years for SC/ST students..

As you are from Kerala then you are not eligible for EAMCET exam..

All the best.
20th January 2012, 04:11 PM
Sharma sujeet

Sorry, your not eligible for EAMCET Examination if your an outsider.Only the residents of Andhra Pradesh can go through the Examination.The minimum eligibility criteria to appearfor the examination is:-

1.A pass in the Intermediate Examination(10+2) pattern conductedby the State Government of Andhra Pradesh(APBIE).Final year students of Intermediate can apply provided they get the mark list at the time of counselling.

2. A pass in Diploma examination or appearance at the final year diploma examination of Engineering conducted by State Board of Technical Education and Training,A.P or its equivalent.

You will be considered as a resident of Andhra Pradesh if your residing in
27th January 2012, 02:19 AM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am from Kerala state and completed my 12 class in Kerala . Am I eligible to write eamcet this year?
HI,
I am sorry to say that you are not eligible for E.M.C.E.T exam after passing the 12th from Kerala.

E.M.C.E.T is a state level exam.
E.M.C.E.T exam is conducted by A.P Education council.

Eligibility criteria for E.M.C.E.T:-
> Pass the 12th with minimum 50% marks.
> Must attain the age of 17 year.
> Must have domicile of A.P

GOOD LUCK!
19th March 2013, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

am from Kerala state and completed my 12 class in Kerala . Am I eligible to write eamcet this year?

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/am-i-eligible-eamcet-year-after-completing-12th-kerala-580149.html#ixzz2NzH5TERo
18th January 2014, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

I have passed class 12 from andhra pradesh. I was in kendriya vidyalaya. should this will be considerd in eamcet.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?