16th August 2018, 06:31 AM
Shalini131

Eligibility to study Diploma in Psychology for Sociology postgraduate?

Hi friends, I have completed my MA in Sociology. Now, I am interested to do Diploma in Psychology course. Kindly let me know that am I eligible to do Diploma in Psychology or not? Waiting for your response. Thank you!

4th January 2023, 08:22 PM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Psychology for Sociology postgraduate?

The diploma in psychology is a 1-2 year course and the candidate must have completed their 12 standard from any stream most preferably science stream this is for a
For any pg diploma you will have to pass a bachelor degree with psychology
If you fit in the following criteria than you will be able to persue the following
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
How to enroll for PG Diploma in Rehabilitation Psychology in University of Kashmir? Eligibility to enroll? 4 2nd November 2020 02:31 PM
Chances to do internship after Bachelor of Physiotherapy from Apollo Heath Care? How can I enroll for internship? 1 31st October 2017 04:10 PM
Which type of internship does Infosys provide for CSE branch students? Way to enroll for internship? 0 14th August 2017 11:24 AM
List of companies to do internship while studying in 6th semester of Diploma in Civil Engineering from Mumbai? Important dates to enroll for it? 1 24th February 2017 05:35 PM
How to enroll for the Dental internship in Indian army? Is there any fee for doing internship there? 0 3rd February 2016 06:55 AM