14th May 2015, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear in NDA entrance exam for 19 years old candidate who has completed 10th and 12th from NIOS Board?

Hello Sir
I am 19 years old and I have done my
10th and 12th from NIOS Board.
I am good in sports such as football, Running
and kick boxing. So, can I give NDA entrance exam?

15th May 2015, 10:31 AM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in NDA entrance exam for 19 years old candidate who has completed 10th and 12th from NIOS Board?

NDA exam stands for National Defense Service which is conducted by UPSC twice in a year to join Indian Army, Navy and Air force.

You can join NDA exam after 12th standard from a recognized board. NIOS is recognized board.

If you are good in sports, then it will be helpful for you in physical and medical test of NDA exam.

Age limit for NDA exam is 16.5-19 years.

If your age is 19 or below it, then you are eligible for NDA exam.

Only unmarried male can apply NDA exam. Female candidate are not eligible for this exam.

Therefore start preparation from now to crack this exam.
15th May 2015, 12:58 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in NDA entrance exam for 19 years old candidate who has completed 10th and 12th from NIOS Board?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir
I am 19 years old and I have done my
10th and 12th from NIOS Board.
I am good in sports such as football, Running
and kick boxing. So, can I give NDA entrance exam?
Yes, you are eligible for NDA exam.

NDA stands for National Defence Service exam. NDA Examination is conducted for 3 wings-Indian Air Force, Indian Navy and Indian Army.

The candidate's who have completed the 12th standard from a recognized board or equivalent exam are eligible for NDA exam. Final year of 12th standard candidate are eligible for NDA exam. Your age should be in between to 16.5 years to 19.5 years. There is no age relaxation for SC/ST candidates.
15th May 2015, 05:15 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

You are eligible to seat in NDA exam but you need to clear the entrance exam first conducted by UPSC - Union Public Service Commission its not an easy job to clear the exam after , truth is that physical doesn't matters in joining NDA,

NDA exams are conducted twice in a year just fill up the form in last of December

Eligibility criteria
1. You must passed 12th class from Science stream (Physics/Chemistry /maths)
2. Unmarried boy only
3. Your age must be in 16.5 to 19 years only
15th May 2015, 05:28 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Yes a candidate can appear in NDA entrance examination being a NIOS candidate. As NIOS certificates are recognized and valid and at par with the other national and state boards. NIOS candidate's can appear in any competitive examination if he/ she meets the required eligibility criteria.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR NDA:

-> Candidate must be a citizen of India.

-> Candidate must have passed class 12 examination from a recognized board.

-> Candidate must be a Unmarried male and age of the candidate must be in between 16.5 to 19 years of age.

-> The minimum height must be 157.5 cms.
15th May 2015, 06:23 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Eligibility to apply for NDA Entrance exam.

* The candidate who passed 12th from recognized can apply for the NDA Exam.

* The age of the candidate must 16 years to 19 years.

* An Unmarried Indian male can apply for the NDA entrance Exam.

* The height of the candidate must be not less than 157.5 cms.

If you meet the above eligibility criteria than you can apply for the NDA entrance Exam. The NIOS Board is also a recognized board, So you don't need to worry, you are eligible for applying NDA Exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?