23rd October 2018, 04:42 AM
Rk5542407@

Eligibility to appear in AIIMS-UG for a candidate with 59% in 12th PCBE?

Sir/Madam, I have scored overall 59% marks in all four subjects which are PCBE of 12th Board exam. I want to appear for AIIMS-UG. I just want to know that can I eligible to appear with this percentage of marks?

24th October 2018, 12:07 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in AIIMS-UG for a candidate with 59% in 12th PCBE?

AIIMS conducts entrance examination for admission in MBBS course. It is five year course.

The eligibility to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Biology with minimum 60% marks and relaxation for reserved category.

So, if you have scored 60% marks in PCB then you are eligible to appear in examination. For more information visit at www.aiimsexam.org.
24th October 2018, 08:28 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in AIIMS-UG for a candidate with 59% in 12th PCBE?

The eligibility to appear in AIIMS UG MBBS examination is that candidate must have scored minimum 60%mark in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English.

So, you are not eligible to appear in the examination. For candidates of reserved category the required minimum aggregate is 50% in PCBE.

The minimum age limit is 17 years. If you have the requisite qualification then you are eligible to appear in the examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?